2nd Trimester
Options

BRU- breastfeeding class

Sucked. Seriously. It lasted all of 10 minutes with a cheesy video basically showing the different positions you can hold an infant in and BF.

I had to try really hard not to smirk and giggle thoughout the whole video.

God, I'm mature.

Re: BRU- breastfeeding class

• Options
    What a bust. Does your hospital offer a BF class? I am thinking of taking one at mine (hoping it is not like the BRU one though).
  • Options
    image**Octoberbride09**:

Sucked. Seriously. It lasted all of 10 minutes with a cheesy video basically showing the different positions you can hold an infant in and BF.

I had to try really hard not to smirk and giggle thoughout the whole video.

God, I'm mature.

Thank yooooou for this. I wouldn't be able to keep from giggling myself. I thought about taking the class... now I have decided not to.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have mine through BRU and that's what they said its gonna be like. A 10 minute video. LAME.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I guess I am getting lucky with my BF class. It's a 2 1/2 hour class. How much was BRU's class? I'm paying $30 for my hospital's course which isn't bad for obviously going in depth.
  • Options

imageNicoleCaley:
    I guess I am getting lucky with my BF class. It's a 2 1/2 hour class. How much was BRU's class? I'm paying $30 for my hospital's course which isn't bad for obviously going in depth.

Free. Free and sucky.

• Options
    Oh that's good to know. I'll go through the class offered at my local hospital. its 2 1/2 hour class, and afterwards you can sign up for the 2-4 week postpartum, breastfeeding classes.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    image**Octoberbride09**:

imageNicoleCaley:

Free. Free and sucky.

Haha. Well in that case I will stick with my class. BRU doesn't sound like much fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"