2nd Trimester
Options

So I just got back from the orthodontist

Yeah, I'm rocking braces as an adult.  :)

Well, I just got my braces in September, like this past September.  I thought I'd have them for at least 2 years.  I was telling the orthodontist that I was moving to another state in August, just to let them know and to discuss how my remaining payments are gonna work.  So orthodontist looks in my mouth, and says, When are you moving?  I say, August 20th.  He says, Ok, we'll get them off before then.  Wait, what?!  He says, yup, we'll do this, this, and this, see you 3 weeks, then get them off in August.  Eeeeeeeee!!!!  I'm so happy!  So braces will be off before we move, before the baby comes, and before I turn 30 in December!  ::does happy dance::

imageimageimage

Re: So I just got back from the orthodontist

• Options
    oh so envious! When I moved to a different state they added 2 years on mine!! So happy you get yours off early!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageninamlloyd:
    oh so envious! When I moved to a different state they added 2 years on mine!! So happy you get yours off early!

Oh no!  I'm so happy I don't have to deal with finding an orthodontist in a state where I know nothing or no one!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    WOW your lucky! I had to have them for two years no matter what! and I moved with them on! But my ortho had a place in both towns! so i got lucky there.. but they do suck but totally worth it
  • Options
    Congrats! That's awesome news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    YAY!! That's so great!  I had braces as an adult and was so excited that I got them off before I delivered DD, LOL!  I have a permenant wire glued to the back of my bottom teeth and I wear a removable retainer at night for the top (it's sort of like an invisilign).  I had braces as a teenager and had to get them again because I never got a retainer after I got the first set off so you better believe I am wearing the retainers now! 
  • Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats on getting them off before everything!! I think I might be rocking the braces soon (probably after baby). I had them when I was younger but teeth got messed up in high school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"