2nd Trimester
Options

Does your delivery hospital have an Our365 photo studio?

I had no clue about this studio until I delivered DS there.  They came around with a book of baby announcements, thank you cards, etc that you could order from.

It was amazing to get a photo session done when DS was a day old.  I don't know if they were expensive (they've gone up in price since I last went onto their website, too) at the time, but it was convenient.  We ordered announcements and thank you cards for all of the gifts we received after delivery.

Just curious since every time I talk to a new mom, they look at me perplexed that we had a photo studio in our hospital! 

Re: Does your delivery hospital have an Our365 photo studio?

• Options
    I have never checked at my hospital but it seems like a really good idea. 
  • Options
    They came around room to room and the pics were bad. We didn't order any and they were super expensive. I just wanted 1 picture and that wasn't an option.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTheSkimmy:
    They came around room to room and the pics were bad. We didn't order any and they were super expensive. I just wanted 1 picture and that wasn't an option.

this!! they were bad quality and too expensive and there was no per print option.

• Options
    aforstaforst member
    I don't know if this is the same one you are talking about.  Our hopital had a photographer that came around and did photos.  She put a black t-shirt on DH and had him hold DS along his arm.  The photos weren't horribly expensive, but not cheap. We did order a package and I'm glad I did, they ar the only newborn pics we had done.  You couldn't get just one though.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageTheSkimmy:

This also. MY MIL came over the day after LO was born and took picturea and we used them for our announcements, they were much nicer.

Our hospital didn't even have a studio- the nurse took the pictures in the nursery and they used that for the option for purchase.

• Options
    Ours does but they were all big packages and were ridiculously expensive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My hospital has one. It is such a great idea! I knew they took photos for you, but didn't know about the announcements and stuff.
    image image

• Options
    We do.  I didn't buy anything from them.  I thought they were overpriced, and the pics didn't turn out that well.  I waited a few weeks (for DS to fill out and look a little better) and used my own pics to order announcements on Shutterfly. 
  • Options
    Our hospital had a 365 photographer who came in and took pics.  We did not order any, way too expensive, not that great of pics anyways.  My friend took pics the same day and she is not a photographer and her pics came out way better.  We just waited for our newborn session with our photographer for the birth announcements.
  • Options
    We used them with ds.. I dont think they offer it anymore.. we are delivering at the same hospital this time around. the nurses took the photo though..I had to ask for it too.. it was not offered to me.
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"