2nd Trimester
Options

A week!

I left for vacation the 29th and came home last night.. tonight was my first chance to go through recent posts and WOW - do we have a whole new crowd here?!

Congrats to those who made it to the second semester!

Re: A week!

• Options
    Hey there you are! Hope you had a fun time. And you are so right - the shift/change has started, bigtime!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yes yes.. I am here! I rarely logged onto my laptop while I was gone. I had a great time, but I am glad I had today to rest and get errands taken care of before I start working again tomorrow. It took us 20 hours to get there (we stopped in Memphis along the way and went to Graceland and Beale Street, and got lost in ATL) and 17 hours yesterday. I'm normally a go go go person, and my friends I was staying with aren't quite understanding I'm having to limit myself a little.. we covered more things in that week then most people do in a month. I'm starting to run out of breath easily, and feet are starting to swell. Wahoo.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I say you're quite the trooper! I am glad it was fun and you got lots done! And are you kidding? Sometimes I get worn out just going to the grocery store these days!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"