2nd Trimester
Options

Night Visitors?! -kind of long...

Soo.....Here i am, up in the loft because I napped all day and cannot seem to get myself to sleep....so for some reason I look over and see a car coming down my road, well i'm thinking its just neighbors, because its too loud of a car to be my brothers.....then I hear a knock on the basement door! And im scared out of my mind! So i call my brother, who doesnt answer!! And there is STILL someone knocking...let me tell you its almost 11PM here, there is NO way I was going to answer the door. So 5 minutes later, after who ever is knocking has gone off, (or so i thought) someone comes knocking on the front door!

Well anyway, it was just a family friend, who wanted to know where my brother was...well idiot, do not come knocking here at 11PM, call his cell phone!! 

JEEZE!

Photobucket

Re: Night Visitors?! -kind of long...

• Options
    I would have chewed his butt out!  That *** creeps  me out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had something like that happen to me! SIL and I were sitting on the floor in my living room making my wedding invitations when all of a sudden there was a knock at my front door. It was 11pm or so and my front door is half glass on the top so the guy could see us sitting there. DH (fiance at the time) was home so he walked into the living room and I opened the door. He said he was a friend of John so-and-so who was the former owner of our house. They were Marine buddies and he was in town and thought he'd come by to say hello since it had been a while since they had talked.

Um....they hadn't lived in the house for almost 2 years at that point!! and it was 11 at night! Go away weirdo!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, I jump any time someone knocks or rings our doorbell. I guess we're just not used to random people stopping by without calling first, but I think it's sad that it freaks me out so much.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Does your brother live with you or something? I don't get why ppl would look for him at your house? Either way, that is creepy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OctoberBabyH- yes, he does live here. He had just went to drop off a DVD at redbox, It was crazy, I told the guy to just leave, ha hah .
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ah I get ya. It's just that I have not lived with my brothers in over 10 years so I was like *huh*
  • Options
    That would have freaked me out; but I'm a scaredy cat anyway....if anything I would have gotten Mr. Smith and Wesson and greeted him......my dh travels OOT for work and I am usually home alone with two small kids and myself.
  • Options

imagerawrandstuffx10:
    OctoberBabyH- yes, he does live here. He had just went to drop off a DVD at redbox, It was crazy, I told the guy to just leave, ha hah .

Wow!!  Do people not understand what acceptable visiting hours are anymore? Especially if their not even visiting you????

• Options
    We have a large, scary looking dog who warns us of any visitors before they make it to the front door. We also have guns, so I wouldn't recommend you showing up here unannounced late at night. :)
    Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used to have that happen in college, all of the time.  Nothing like someone knocking on your door at 2am looking for a roommate.  I know that I'm getting old now, as it seems weird when the neighbor knocked on our door last weekend at 8 o'clock to ask to borrow some eggs.  I'm not used to people coming around after 5-6 anymore.
  • Options
    imagegemrae1225:

imagerawrandstuffx10:

Wow!!  Do people not understand what acceptable visiting hours are anymore? Especially if their not even visiting you????

Gemrae - I looked at her profile and I think she lives with her brother bc it says she is 15 years old, so she probably lives at home with her parents as well so I don't think she has any control on what goes on in her family's household. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"