2nd Trimester
Options

Pressure in vag. area.

Does anyone every get an intense pressure or kicks in what seem to be the birth canal area? It kind of feels like she is kicking in that area but then it also feels like a pressure. The kicking kind of feels like gas bubbles in the vag. area. Sorry for the poor description but it is a weird feeling. I'm kind of concerned because at my 20 week ultrasound I was told my placenta was close to my cervix and I would have to be rechecked at 32 weeks.  I'm now 26 weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Pressure in vag. area.

• Options

Mainly I'm concerned about the whole placenta thing.  I didn't have it with my first child (but that was 12 years ago so I really do not recall having any pains).  I don't have any discharge or anything like that so I'm not panicky but I've never felt this before and I was a little taken aback.  I guess since she is moving around all the time that it is possible she could kick (or punch) me in the cervix area. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    i had that with both my other pregnancies but more towards 6 months. i found it got worse if i was walking around or standing for too long. it felt like baby could stick her hand out and wave hi. the doctor said it was just the baby sitting low on my cervix and it was nothing to worry about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"