2nd Trimester
Options

Somewhat Mortified...

So all this talk about sex today has me feeling a little more open to talking about my FI and I's latest adventure in the bedroom.

Yesterday we were in bed having sex and (sorry for TMI) FI was playing with my boobs I noticed a little later that there was some liquid on his chest...I just took it as one of us drooled or something. Afterwards, FI looked at me with a very strange look and said ..."there is definitely stuff coming out of your boobs. ...and it tastes funny." This is not the sweet talk you want to hear after sex. Yes I know it is natural but seriously? Could I be any more sexier???

Re: Somewhat Mortified...

• Options
    imageawood04:

So all this talk about sex today has me feeling a little more open to talking about my FI and I's latest adventure in the bedroom.

Yesterday we were in bed having sex and (sorry for TMI) FI was playing with my boobs I noticed a little later that there was some liquid on his chest...I just took it as one of us drooled or something. Afterwards, FI looked at me with a very strange look and said ..."there is definitely stuff coming out of your boobs. ...and it tastes funny." This is not the sweet talk you want to hear after sex. Yes I know it is natural but seriously? Could I be any more sexier???

I'm sorry, but I LOLed at this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DLD102DLD102 member
    HA!  Yep, it happens!  It happened to me yesterday, in fact....sorry to hear about the debacle.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol look at the bright side atleast he is able to touch and play with them mine are still so sore I snap at DH if he is just looking at them
  • Options

I think my favorite part is that he said it tastes funny! hahahaha

I am a little scared of that happening to us... we'll see!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageheckysue:

Awesome.  I can't wait for that...

It also reminds me that I am starting to feel a little self-conscious wondering if other things might start to taste funny as the pregnancy progresses Tongue Tied.  I usually like a little attention during foreplay but I'll feel bad if things start getting weird for him down there!

Ha ha this conversation is so TMI.  Oh well...

This...such a beautiful time...

• Options

My H is actually looking forward to this.

Weirdo.

• Options
    imageheckysue:

Awesome.  I can't wait for that...

It also reminds me that I am starting to feel a little self-conscious wondering if other things might start to taste funny as the pregnancy progresses Tongue Tied.  I usually like a little attention during foreplay but I'll feel bad if things start getting weird for him down there!

Ha ha this conversation is so TMI.  Oh well...

That's how I feel. I always stop him and he gets mad. Then I have to sit there, naked of course (tmi sorry), listening to a speech about how he wants to do it and if he thouht I was funky he wouldn't venture down.

Haven't had anything going on with the boobage yet.

• Options
    Yep...Been there. lol
  • Options
    That's never happened to me, in this pregnancy or with DD.  I certainly do think about it though when we are in the moment!  And for the pp talking about oral and tasting different, DH says it's not really different.  Oral is the only way I get off, so I don't care if I do, lol. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ha-ha that's awesome! See I knew mine were leaking...woke up one morning with my top stuck to me...so since it was a surprise for me I thought it should be one for DH too! hee-hee oops hunny what happened? Why should I get to have all the fun anyway?
  • Options
    imageawood04:

Oh my gosh--this!

Happened earlier this week and didn't know what happened, but had my suspicions--last night, it happened again--def a little drippage! Yikes!

DH didn't think it was too weird--and for his direct quote "At least you know they work."

Hahaha...Leave it to DH...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Being that I'm a hormonal mess right now, I probably would have snapped back that he should be lucky that he's getting any. Pregnancy hormones are a hell of a drug Big Smile

• Options
    This hasn't happened to us yet, but I'm sure if/when it does I'll be a little embarrassed.  But I'm sure we'll also be cracking up!
  • Options
    JDOJDO member
    ROFL. Mine leak a little during/after sex, but only a few drops at this point. And DH has definitely not tasted it.
  • Options
    ahaha. too funny.  but it happens..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wait till after baby and that shiit squirts across the room! Lol! It's a miracle right? Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"