New Jersey Babies
Options

Looking for a good obgyn in north jersey

If you love yours, please give me a rec. I'd prefer a woman,  but am open to whoever is good.

Re: Looking for a good obgyn in north jersey

• Options
    N Jersey is pretty big - what area/towns? What hospital (if having a baby is something you'd plan soon)?
  • Options

I use Womens Care Source and they have offices in both Morristown and Denville.  They have several doctors (men and women).  My primary doctor is Dr. Feltz and he is a great doctor.

Good luck in your search.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I use Associates in OBGYN which has offices in Verona and West Orange.

Saw Dr. Walk, and once I was pregnant... now see Dr. Crane.

A lot of nesties use this practice.

• Options
    MD6/09MD6/09 member
    I am in the Nutley/Bloomfield area.
  • Options
    I used to see Dr. Youngren/Dr. Sylvester in West Ornage before I moved to south Jersey.  LOVED them both.

• Options

Dr. Irina Tkach in Totowa.  She's awesome- very caring and answers all your questions (even the ones you think may be dumb).

• Options
    I live in Belleville, and my doctor is Dr. Robyn Meglio. 973-759-4090. The office i go to is right next to Clara Maas Hospital. I really like her so far ( I just moved to nj less than a year ago). She has another office that she's at once or twice a week. It's in Bloomfield.
  • Options
    I'm in that area I use Dr Virgina Lay 36 Newark Ave in Belleville right behind clara maas. She's very honest, informative and thorough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use Valley Center for Women's Health in Midland Park and Ramsey.  They have several Dr's in the practice and 2 are women.  So far I have seen 3 different OB's, I'll see my 4th next week, and I have loved them all.  The office staff is wonderful too, which I think is pretty important.
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Straker on Franklin Ave in Nutley is a wonderful man, very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"