New Orleans Babies

Pro Pics

We are finally getting around to doing pro pics.

We tried Sears today but it was a HUGE FAIL.  The AC was broken, it was so hot, DD was miserable and so were we.  We left because she had a huge meltdown.

Anyway...

Where/Who do you recommend for pro pics?  We'd like to get some really soon...DD is already 6 months old! I want mostly pics of her with just 1 or 2 family shots.

Also, we don't have a huge budget so affordable is key!

TIA

Re: Pro Pics

• We went to Sears many times. I can't believe the AC was broken...I swear many times we went the AC was forever broken. It was so aggravating!!! I found Sears hit or miss...and if you get a decent package, it's really not that cheap (or atleast I didn't think so!).  I really like one of the employees but I can't remember her name, she was always good.

However, his last pictures were taking by a fellow bumpie Emmsquared.  They were great! After seeing the big difference in pictures I don't think I'll ever go back to Sears.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you are looking for studio pics, we usually go to JC Pennys or Oalan Mills (in KMART) both are very reasonably priced.  However, if you do not want studio pics, we just had pics taken from the nestie listed above and they turned out adorable.  I also use a lady in Covington who has taken most of my dd's pictures.  She does a great job and gives you all of your pics on a CD or jump drive for you to print out.  PM me if you would like more info on her.

HTH - Kelli

Oh yeah and you can print out $3.99 picture sheets on the JC Penny website.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Can you send me the info on the lady also?

• I use the lady mommy06 uses...she actually took my siggy pics.  Her link is under DS's picture.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"