Multiples
Options

Before & After pics (35w and 2wPP)

I never took a 38w belly pic- my c/s was at 38w1d... so add 3 weeks to this belly - it was huge :)

And the follow up is 2w PP.  I have lost 30lbs since then - I weigh 3lbs more than when I got married (and about 20lbs less than when I got pg).... but it's all different now - i have a belly still- with flappy skin - but I don't have a butt anymore (which i used to have) - my body shape has changed a LOT. 

I lost the weight with Jenny Craig - no workouts except walking and lifting babies.  I'd like to get motivated to start toning  - i'm hoping bathing suit season will help with that :)

Re: Before & After pics (35w and 2wPP)

• Options
    janjagjanjag member

wow, look at that pg belly!

ah, you are getting ready... 1 week count down :)  it's crazy looking back huh?

i may go to target this weekend and force myself to try on some tankinis.

cute new siggie!!!

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejanjag:

wow, look at that pg belly!

ah, you are getting ready... 1 week count down :)  it's crazy looking back huh?

i may go to target this weekend and force myself to try on some tankinis.

cute new siggie!!!

i'm SO not ready for their party - it will all get finished up last minute- the way I run my life these days :)

I went bathing suit shopping one night after work last week - i got a few cute suits that suck my belly in pretty good.... 2 tankinis and 2 one-piece suits with cute little skirts... they have good choices these days for women trying to hide body parts but not look frumpy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you look great!! you carried TWO babies to 38 weeks...that is amazing!

I can only hope and pray mine are comfy and stay that long!

I will have to say I am bit nervous of how much my body will change with this pregnancy. It wasn't too different after the first...really only things that I would notice, dh didn't really see much difference. But this time....I have a feeling things will be shifting more :-P we shall see!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for posting! I'm still not opposed to a tummy tuck, but I figure it will take 1-2 years to really decide if I need it.
  • Options

imageDec31stBride:
    Thanks for posting! I'm still not opposed to a tummy tuck, but I figure it will take 1-2 years to really decide if I need it.

for sure!  Esp if you diet and work out - that takes time and you just never know.

I know some twin moms IRL who have flat bellies - those b!tches, lol. 

• Options
    Thanks so much for posting! Your post has eased my anxiety a little about just how big I'm going to get and what it's going to be like afterwards....I think both your before and afters look great! I hope I have the same luck..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"