2nd Trimester
Options

So, my glucose didn't go so well.

I failed my glucose test miserably.  They like to see it under 140 and mine was at 202-eek.  I'm also anemic but, babies still look fabulous.

It shocked my dr because I've gained little weight for twins and no sugar spilling out into my urine so, we're hoping it was just a fluke.  I'll do the three hour test on Tuesday-blech.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, my glucose didn't go so well.

• Options
    I'm sorry. :(  Let's hope the next test yields better results.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    yay for healthy babies...ICK for failing your test with flying colors! Sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

That sucks.  I'm hoping it was just a fluke.

Good luck on Tuesday!

• Options
    Sorry you have to do the 3-hour.  Yuck.  I hope it goes better though!
  • Options
    smerkasmerka member
    I got a 191 on Wednesday and took the 3 hour this morning.  Fingers are crossed that I pass again like last time.  Good luck to you!
  • Options

That sucks about the 3 hr. I hope it goes better though!

• Options
    Good luck with the 3-hour.  I failed the 3-hour too, so now I have to monitor my blood sugar and stick to a stricter diet.  It's not so bad, and so far things are in control.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

GL at the 3hr! I had GD with DS- and I'm not overweight and was doing fine with him!! I think it's more common with twins.

If you have it, it's really not the end of the world! You just have to track your carbs and work them into your allotted amounts! I could still eat a little chocolate and ice cream! Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"