2nd Trimester
Options

Ooooohh I forgot to tell you all...

About my shopping experience at Nordstroms yesterday... I went in looking for a pair of nice wedges and I told the girl what I was looking for her response?

"You? You're going to wear wedges"

ummm... yes, why?

"because you're pregnant!"

I'm sorry... what? Is that a new disease where I don't have feet or something? What's your point?

"I'm sorry mam' {teee heee she called me mam'} I just thought that you couldn't wear them.

Twatwaffle.

It also just so happened that every pair I liked was "sold out" in a size 6. I think she just refused to see me wedges.

Re: Ooooohh I forgot to tell you all...

• Options
    ZoebotZoebot member

at NORDSTROM's??? i'm shocked. they have such good customer service that they'll take back tires, and they don't even sell tires!

i'd ask to see the department manager. or at least a different sales person. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I commend you for searching for new ones.  I'm choosing not to wear anything with a heel until this baby pops out of me.  I'm clumsy enough as it is where I don't need to increase of my odds of tripping or losing my balance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found wedges are way more comfy than heels while pregnant (so far) but not the huge wedges.  I love my brown sandle wedges but I'm having trouble find some black ones I like.

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageZoebot:

at NORDSTROM's??? i'm shocked. they have such good customer service that they'll take back tires, and they don't even sell tires!

This!

• Options
    Thats too much.  Wow, I got some cute cheepies at Old Navy.
  • Options
    I can't wear heels/wedges when I'm not pregnant.  I can't imagine putting some on now... that'd be daaaaangerous.
  • Options
    imageZoebot:

This!

• Options
    My mom went on a rant the other day about some lady she works with who wore heels through her whole pregnancy. I was like, "Um, you realize I won't be giving up my heels anytime soon, don't you?" Hmm
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What an asshat. There is no way I could wear edges though, I'm so clumsy with no shoes on!!
  • Options

imageTobioLovesAce:
    My mom went on a rant the other day about some lady she works with who wore heels through her whole pregnancy. I was like, "Um, you realize I won't be giving up my heels anytime soon, don't you?" Hmm

My OB said to wear heels 1-2 inches, preferably wedges, because flat shoes are soooooo bad for your back and they really screw you up even worse when you are preggo.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    imageKitiara0364:

imageTobioLovesAce:

My OB said to wear heels 1-2 inches, preferably wedges, because flat shoes are soooooo bad for your back and they really screw you up even worse when you are preggo.

Oh, yay, thank you! I will have to remember this if my mom gives me any more crap about heels. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    She'd probably have an aneurysm at the 4" heels I wear to work almost every day. Flats make me feel stumpy with my work clothes.
  • Options
    image**Octoberbride09**:

About my shopping experience at Nordstroms yesterday... I went in looking for a pair of nice wedges and I told the girl what I was looking for her response?

"You? You're going to wear wedges"

ummm... yes, why?

"because you're pregnant!"

I'm sorry... what? Is that a new disease where I don't have feet or something? What's your point?

"I'm sorry mam' {teee heee she called me mam'} I just thought that you couldn't wear them.

Twatwaffle.

It also just so happened that every pair I liked was "sold out" in a size 6. I think she just refused to see me wedges.

After reading that....all I got from it was that ^^^. A size 6...jealous you have cute little feet....and I have monsterous Harry and the Hendersons feet, that are now swollen like hams.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagestylez6:
    image**Octoberbride09**:

After reading that....all I got from it was that ^^^. A size 6...jealous you have cute little feet....and I have monsterous Harry and the Hendersons feet, that are now swollen like hams.

That's what I got out of it too.  I'll hide my size 10 feet in kleenex boxes with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"