Options

Flame FULL Confession Friday?

Anyone have any good ones?

I just ate 880 cal of Taco Johns.  Embarrassed  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flame FULL Confession Friday?

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I got really upset that I gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks at my appointment yesterday.

I totally judge people who post stuff like this but I was one of them yesterday. 

And I know people want to slap me for getting upset b/c I have still only gained 16 pounds total.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

I got really upset that I gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks at my appointment yesterday.

I totally judge people who post stuff like this but I was one of them yesterday. 

And I know people want to slap me for getting upset b/c I have still only gained 16 pounds total.

I generally agree with you about not caring what I weigh, but I felt the same way when I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks!  And I don't even eat that much! (I'm a total of 12 lbs)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been shoving my face full of bad things (cookies, chips, etc...) because I still haven't gained any weight.  Last night for dinner?  Ice cream and chocolate chip cookies.  This morning for breakfast?  2 chocolate chip muffins, a big cup of coffee, an apple and yet another chocoalte chip cookie.  I feel like I am going to gain a ton - but i need to gain weight.  I'm like 10 lbs under where I should be.

Debating what's for lunch now...!

• Options

#1 I've lost 18 pounds since being pregnant.I gain a pound, and then loose 3. Over and over, week after week.I eat like food is going out of style, like I will never be allowed to eat again. Nothing works.

I get annoyed when others say that they have gained an ounce since being pregnant. I wish I could.

I just pray that I am eating enough for the baby to be healthy.

#2 I literally have not done one stitch of work today. Not one. I've been on the Bump since I walked in the door.

• Options

DH and I haven't had sex in 2 months.  I'm planning something for Saturday or Sunday night since those are the only nights I can stay up past 8 PM.

I love DH and DD but when I get home, I just want to watch tv and go to sleep.  I'm so tired.  :(

DH has been feeling less sorry for me lately and I think he's been giving me an attitude.  I'm sort of holding this against him and it might be one of the many reasons why we haven't done it in 2 months.  Though really, come 8 PM I'm done physically.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

Like me!! lol.

• Options

I would like to b*tch slap all who have gained less weight than me.

I kick my husband at night when he starts to snore...just hard enough to make him roll over.

• Options
    My MIL thinks SHE is the reason that DH and I concieved. She doesnt believe we were supposed to, and this is going to be our only one. WTF. I just answer, I think the reason we got pregnant, it having sex on my ovulation day.
  • Options

I just b*tched about my new job that starts next week...the pay is outstanding (quite a bit more then my current position), it is a 5 minute (*as opposed to 1.5 hour) commute from home, and it ends a month before I am due.

So why b*tch?  Because I am lazy and don't like change and because I am cranky.

Bottom line: I am a complete biitch today.  Fortunately my co-worker just smacked some sense in me. 

• Options
    imagemo duinne:

DH and I haven't had sex in 2 months.  I'm planning something for Saturday or Sunday night since those are the only nights I can stay up past 8 PM.

I love DH and DD but when I get home, I just want to watch tv and go to sleep.  I'm so tired.  :(

DH has been feeling less sorry for me lately and I think he's been giving me an attitude.  I'm sort of holding this against him and it might be one of the many reasons why we haven't done it in 2 months.  Though really, come 8 PM I'm done physically.

Eh, don't feel too bad.  H and I have only had sex once since BFP.  His peen hurt my insides so I'm not looking forward to it again.

• Options
    imagegiantsgirl55:

I would like to *** all who have gained less weight than me.

I kick my husband at night when he starts to snore...just hard enough to make him roll over.

Dude, my husband holds my nose until I wake up!  I hate that shiit.  Just roll me over, christ!
  • Options

I have literally been on The Bump all day and have not done a thing at work!

Also, I feel really guilty for eating chicken strips and fries for lunch when there were healthier options available!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• Options

My confession is that I am pretty much hating on most new moms right now because they have so much advice.  And they talk about their babies so much and I don't give a flying fig! 

I would like to find a group of women to be in a "mommy group" with.  I don't want anyone to give advice to anyone to try to outdo anyone with their dumb sob stories.  I want to be able to sit around in a group, tell stories and have everyone say "that sucks, man."  Then, we'll all drink wine. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    For the last few weeks I have *slightly* been wishing my baby was a boy, and been feeling very guilty! UNTIL just this afternoon, when I bought a ridiculously large amount of fall/winter baby girl clothes at a yard sale for my LO, which really got me excited about having another girl.
  • Options

I have no idea how to be a parent.

• Options
    imagegiantsgirl55:

I would like to b*tch slap all who have gained less weight than me.

I pinch my SO's nose. He coughs and then rolls over Wink

• Options
    imagedixee.deluxe:

My confession is that I am pretty much hating on most new moms right now because they have so much advice.  And they talk about their babies so much and I don't give a flying fig! 

I would like to find a group of women to be in a "mommy group" with.  I don't want anyone to give advice to anyone to try to outdo anyone with their dumb sob stories.  I want to be able to sit around in a group, tell stories and have everyone say "that sucks, man."  Then, we'll all drink wine. 

Where are you? I'll be in your group! I'll drink the NA stuff for now and the good stuff in October. Drinks

ETA:  I thought I was on 12-24, we'll both drink the good stuff in the fall!

• Options
    imagelilmgirl:
    imagemo duinne:

Eh, don't feel too bad.  H and I have only had sex once since BFP.  His peen hurt my insides so I'm not looking forward to it again.

Don't feel bad  AT ALL.  DH and I haven't since 1 week after I conceived!  Was very sick up until about 2 weeks ago, but I'm still exhausted all of the time and generally feel like crap 24/7 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageBritty685:
    My MIL thinks SHE is the reason that DH and I concieved. She doesnt believe we were supposed to, and this is going to be our only one. WTF. I just answer, I think the reason we got pregnant, it having sex on my ovulation day.

WTF?  Let me know if you want some random chick to call her up and biitch her out.  I will do it...esp. today.

A few years ago my friend found out she was ku RIGHT after getting engaged.  She wound up being 3 months ago when she was married...just prior to the wedding they told her DH's mother about the baby.  The MIL's response:  "how can you POSSIBLY be pregnant, you ARE NOT MARRIED!"  My friend: "hummm...Lucille, that is not where babies come from..." Yikes.

• Options
    t.birdt.bird member
    imagelilmgirl:

His peen hurt my insides so I'm not looking forward to it again.

bwahaha!

• Options
    imagechach916:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

Where are you? I'll be in your group! I'll drink the NA stuff for now and the good stuff in October. Drinks

Heck yeah!  Doesn't it sound like a dream?!  (I'm in Maryland, bleh)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    imageJenZuanich:

imageBritty685:

WTF?  Let me know if you want some random chick to call her up and biitch her out.  I will do it...esp. today.

A few years ago my friend found out she was ku RIGHT after getting engaged.  She wound up being 3 months ago when she was married...just prior to the wedding they told her DH's mother about the baby.  The MIL's response:  "how can you POSSIBLY be pregnant, you ARE NOT MARRIED!"  My friend: "hummm...Lucille, that is not where babies come from..." Yikes.

edit: ALONG

• Options
    imageDonnaAndJay:

I have no idea how to be a parent.

This is my first time, too. But don't worry, my mother doesn't know how to be a parent, either! (still!) I would like to think that I have generally been more responsible with my own life than she has been with hers and/or mine. I can't even talk to her about anything PG related or baby related bc she has no clue what I am talking about ??? She would also rather talk about her mani/pedi or how she can't stand the neighbor's dog and is more interested in hearing what my friends are up to for the weekend. Strange!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I find nothing flameful about any of these. 

• Options

i gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks between 16-18 weeks.  oops.  But I have gained nothing since the 18 week mark.

I am SOOO annoyed by my DH and my MIL, that I am on total edge right now..  I really wish I could tell my DH, just stop talking to her or she is going to ruin our lives!!

• Options

As childish and immature this is, I hate my SIL and I not-so secretly think she looked like an awful fat cow when she was pregnant.

It gives me great joy to atleast know that so far I have swelled less than she did and have gained less weight. Though there is a lot of time for me to catch up so I should just shut it.

• Options
    imageQueso:

880 cal of Taco John's is disgusting!  I'd be making fun of me if I were me.  

• Options
    I poke my tummy to see if I can get baby J to move. So ridiculous.
  • Options
    imagetriplea1819:

i gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks between 16-18 weeks.  oops.  But I have gained nothing since the 18 week mark.

I am SOOO annoyed by my DH and my MIL, that I am on total edge right now..  I really wish I could tell my DH, just stop talking to her or she is going to ruin our lives!!

This!!

• Options
    I can't seem to get over my SIL getting engaged after just 3 months. DH and I wanted to get engaged after dating 2 years, but his parents were against it and we wanted their blessing. They wanted him to finish school first, a whole 3 years to go. SIL is older (24 compared to our 19) but after just 3 months was engaged. And neither of them will be working, because they still have a year to go after they get married. So it's really hard to keep my mouth shut during all the wedding planning. She and her fiance are coming into town this weekend, and I hope DH can keep his mouth shut. The best part? She completely ignored me the first 4 1/2 years of our relationship... until she started dating herself.
  • Options

This one's always good for some drama:

Crystal Light does not "count as water".

• Options
    image**Octoberbride09**:

As childish and immature this is, I hate my SIL and I not-so secretly think she looked like an awful fat cow when she was pregnant.

It gives me great joy to atleast know that so far I have swelled less than she did and have gained less weight. Though there is a lot of time for me to catch up so I should just shut it.

HA!  Same here (note: NOT my DH's sister - she is fvcking awesome...I am talking about my amazing, wonderful, & smart brother's ex - or as my DH's calls her: wet mop.) 

• Options
    imagelilmgirl:
    imageQueso:

880 cal of Taco John's is disgusting!  I'd be making fun of me if I were me.  

I have no idea what that means so I can't flame it.  Stick out tongue

I regularly eat Jack in the Box tacos and Ultimate Cheeseburgers for dinner.  It's the only meat the kids are allowing me to eat right now.  Except for the occasional sausage mcmuffin. 

• Options

I need to draft a charter for our Maryland Mommies Wine Tasting Group.

One thing is our babies are allowed to crawl on the....FLOOR!  And get...DIRTY!

• Options

I find it to be annoying when people try to tell you how to parent your child, especially when they don't have any children. Sorry but STFU, you don't know what you're talking about yet.

Also annoying when people try to pull the, I helped raise my bro/sisters when I was growing up, crap. Sorry, thats not the same as raising your own child.

Just a b*tchy day for me today, lol.

• Options
    imagedixee.deluxe:

It does according to Weight Watchers!

Diet programs don't lie.

Stick out tongueWink

• Options
    imageBrezza:
    imagedixee.deluxe:
    imagechach916:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

Heck yeah!  Doesn't it sound like a dream?!  (I'm in Maryland, bleh)

Um, I'm in Maryland and I want IN to this hot-ass mommy group!

Damnit! I want in! I wish I was in MD anyway...DH and I would love to move to the eastern shore but there are no jobs for software engineers there...boooooooo! 

• Options
    imagedixee.deluxe:

Yeah...my LO's screwed.

• Options
    WAIT, unless my ice cream can "count as milk".  Then I'll buy it.
  • Options

I'm moderately bitter that mine will not be the first grandchild on my side.  My brother is 4 1/2 years younger and his wife got knocked up before they were married.  They are young, immature and irresponsible and, if I hadn't had a m/c I would have been first.  But we will have the first girl on either side so...

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"