2nd Trimester
Options

Sex Vent

Ok so here is the thing.... i love Dh very much for this but man am i frusterated! I am 25 weeks pregnant and he is afraid to have sex as he thinks he is going to hurt the baby and i have told him and told him Gavin is well protected and it is safe to have sex and i am horny and have to work my butt off to try to get any he doesnt try for it any more at all!!

Re: Sex Vent

• Options

I would just laugh and say 'honey , you're not THAT big'

No but seriously,  I think a lot of men think they'll poke the baby or something. Plus it might be sort of weird for them thinking that there's another person in there...

Maybe just show him some info on sex and pregnancy and that its totally normal and fine. AND let him know how lucky he is that you're horny! I am SO the opposite and we haven't had sex since we conceived this little one. (I think my husband is starting to get kinda angry about it lol)

• Options
    Not my husband, he wants it all the time and I just cant even think about having sex. I dont know why but the thought of doing it just doesnt sound fun at all. Good luck and hopefully your hubby will come around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww hopefully your hubby comes around. That's cute tho. Due to our current living arrangements, with my parents until it's our military move date in 2 weeks, it makes us getting sexy time very difficult. And when we do get some real alone time, I want it, but apparently the girly parts need more convincing. So it makes it a little more of a chore. Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejacbre:
    Not my husband, he wants it all the time and I just cant even think about having sex. I dont know why but the thought of doing it just doesnt sound fun at all. Good luck and hopefully your hubby will come around.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"