2nd Trimester
Options

::POF::

I don't really know you per se, but I just wanted to say good morning and thank you for all the laughs. Almost everything you post makes me smile. 

Okay. That's all. :))  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::POF::

• Options
    I have to agree with you...I had tons of reading enjoyment during the early morning hours of insomnia.  Some people view her opinions and thoughts as mean and snarky.  But, she is honest...sometimes brutely honest....but honest about her thoughts.  And if you can't stand hearing the truth...or even yes a few digs when digs are deserved then don't read the posts.  I have to agree with alot of the ladies...think before you post things.  If you see someone has posted the same thing ten times...then why ask the same damn question.  I totally missed the STD post.  But I did catch the naked and strech marks one.  Hilarious.  Thanks for making my night of insomnia worth not sleeping.
  • Options

Precisely. I'm having an insanely bad week in my "real life" , and I was just laughing so hard at the bronzer girl post. It's an awesome outlet, and a nice place to meet people you might not have ever encountered before. And, of course, I find lots of support here... actually, I do. My December girls are being so wonderful to me this week. :)

Again, thanks!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes

who doesn't love a little entertainment in the form of brutal honesty!

• Options

imagejmepurple:
    I have to agree with you...I had tons of reading enjoyment during the early morning hours of insomnia.  Some people view her opinions and thoughts as mean and snarky.  But, she is honest...sometimes brutely honest....but honest about her thoughts.  And if you can't stand hearing the truth...or even yes a few digs when digs are deserved then don't read the posts.  I have to agree with alot of the ladies...think before you post things.  If you see someone has posted the same thing ten times...then why ask the same damn question.  I totally missed the STD post.  But I did catch the naked and strech marks one.  Hilarious.  Thanks for making my night of insomnia worth not sleeping.

Indeed. If POF wrote a book--about anything--I'd buy it.

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options

I actually went looking for the STD post as well (stalker that I am.)  I am bummed I missed it!  (I always miss the good stuff - whine.) 

Thanks for keeping us entertained and often saying what we want to say/would say (if we actually saw the posts to begin with!) Smile

• Options
    imageSchick'sChick:

Precisely. I'm having an insanely bad week in my "real life" , and I was just laughing so hard at the bronzer girl post. It's an awesome outlet, and a nice place to meet people you might not have ever encountered before. And, of course, I find lots of support here... actually, I do. My December girls are being so wonderful to me this week. :)

Again, thanks!  

That was called out so quickly with linky at all!  It was kind of funny.  And for the record... orange isn't a good color for anyone on skin.  Keep it to the shirts people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"