Florida Babies

Hello! Moving to Tampa in July

Hello all! I a moving to Tampa in July and I wanted to say hi! Does anyone have any advice in finding an Ob/Gyn in the Tampa area?? I am looking for referrals at the moment and I do not know anyone in Tampa.

Any ideas would be great!! Big Smile

Re: Hello! Moving to Tampa in July

• Hello sslopez,

I am also pretty new to the Tampa area. I live in Wesley Chapel, my sister moved here first about 5 years ago. I go to Dr. Jennifer Irani. Go to womenscarefl.com to check it out. I go to the Wesley Chapel locaiton. There are 4 obgyn's in this office. My sister's is Dr. Irani but Dr. Greenberg delivered my nephew and was great :) I've only been to the office once so far (like I said i'm also new to the area). I really liked Dr. Irani she was very helpful and kind :) Hope this helps. Good Luck :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't know about a Ob/Gyn, but if you need Air Conditioning service or repairs try Absolute Zero Air Conditioning Inc.  Wesley Chapel and Tampa area.  Steve does a great job and it very dependable.  He has never lost a customer.  I know with moving it is hard to fine new A/C contractors, plumbers, doctors, and the worst is beauty salons.

Steve can be reached at either (813) 597-6134 or https://www.azacfl.com 

Good luck and welcome to Tampa

• If you need an Air Conditioning Contractor try Absolute Zero Air Conditioning in Wesley Chapel/Tampa Area.   Steve is great and dependable.  See his website  https://www.azacfl.com
  • If you end up in more of the St. Pete/Clearwater area, I like Contemporary Women's Care - Dr. Fosnot. You can google it - they have multiple locations. We moved here a few years ago... overall we are happy with it. Just be careful with your choice of schools when the time comes...
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Contemporary Women's Care. ?I have seen a few of the physicians - Dr Dadisman and Dr Ritter - and love both of them. ?
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • I second Dr. Jennifer Irani.  She is very professional and helpful.  She has two locations, one in Wesley Chapel and another one.  The office staff is friendly and it's clean and welcoming.
  • Thanks! That's helpful. I am comparing the doctors my provider offers for my insurance and I wanted to have some ideas Smile
  • If you live in N. Tampa/Westchase area I would recommend Carrollwood OBGYN.  They have offices in Westchase and at St. Joes Women's center. You rotate to see all the doctor's during your OB visits but Dr. Baker delivered my son and is fantastic!
  • Dr. Palmer at USF Medical! He was the best doctor! Plus it's right next to Tampa General!
  • I recommend Women's Care Florida Dr. Michele Amoroso.
  • imagecareiter:
    If you live in N. Tampa/Westchase area I would recommend Carrollwood OBGYN.  They have offices in Westchase and at St. Joes Women's center. You rotate to see all the doctor's during your OB visits but Dr. Baker delivered my son and is fantastic!

DITTO!!! I'm due this week and Dr. Roberts is my GYN (love her!!) and all the other drs there are fabulous! Dr. Baker did my last appt. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • I love mine!  She is in Tampa at the Womens Ctr, Dr, Mechanick.  She has many awards and recongnitions.  You can find a lot of information out just by Googling her name.  Oh, and she used to deliver babies but has since retired. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"