2nd Trimester
Options

I love Modern Family

I crack up every episode!  I love Cam and Mitchell!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love Modern Family

• Options
    OMG when they were "ferberizing" Lilly I just about died! Or when the Pigeon flew into the house! bahahahahahaha!
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lolclolc member
    Me too!! One of my favorites. I have every episode on my computer. :)
    My Pinterest
    ~L~
    Mommy to 2 boys, ages 7 and 5 and a little girl who is 1.5
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is my favorite show on right now!!!  LOVE IT!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have never watched it.. I am now. Smile
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options

I love this show! Cam (Not sure his real life name) was on Ellen and was just as funny!

P.S. I loved the episode when Cam and Mitchell were trying ro teach Lily to sleep in her crib and not going in there when she started crying! Or when they heard the neighbor on the baby monitor! classic!!!

• Options

We started watching it because of Sofia Vergara...she is Colombian, like my DH's mom, and he thinks she (Sofia) is incredibly attractive...now we are absolutely hooked.

Not to mention, DH and I are SO much like Claire and Phil is cracks us up every time! I now refer to DH as "my brown Phil" because they are so much alike.

The iPad episode? I was dying. That would be my life...except DH would never trust me to get in line and get his gadget, ever.

• Options
    One of my favorites as well!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Jumping in- we are absolutely obsessed with this show! 
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options

Best show ever!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Cam and Mitchel are hilarious but I think Phil is my favorite! In the last episode when Claire is talking about how they didn't get a honeymoon cuz she was pregnant and then Phil jumps right in with, "My baaaaad!" I thought I was going to die. Great show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"