2nd Trimester
Options

anyone else have shortness of breath?

I had it occasionally in the 1st tri but yesterday and today it has been really bugging me.

it's unsettling!

anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone else have shortness of breath?

• Options
    Yes.  I've had shortness of breath for many weeks now.  Definitely unsettling. I've seen that other women have the same issue so I feel a little better that I'm not the only one.  I wonder if it's going to get worse as the pregnancy continues.
  • Options
    I've had it too. I have low iron and the RN said that was one of the symptoms...I notice it more when I'm talking on the phone, sometimes I think I forget to take a breath! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks so much for responding- I do feel better knowing I'm not the only one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have had it quite often lately. An email the bump sent out about my 31st week said it's common to suffer from shortness of breath until the baby drops down lower, until then, your lungs are basically getting smooshed. Just try to sit up really straight and if it gets really bad, lift your arms up over your head. 
  • Options
    I have been having this for the last few weeks and asked by Dr about it.  She said that it is probably due to my blood vessels expanding for the pregnancy and not having enough blood volume to fill the expanded veins.  She said it is very normal and should go away in a few weeks when my body has produced more blood.  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"