Baby Showers

baby shower for 100 people

2»

Re: baby shower for 100 people

• imagectana:
    imageboriquababy09:

Yeah, I can't believe it myself!  it's probably going to be a little bit over 100.  I decided to rent a place, and yes we're doing this ourselves since it's been 12 years since I had my last child, and my first true baby shower.  This is his first and my third! Everyone is so happy for us.  But I do need some help on the menu (since were going to do the cooking ourselves with help of course). And, if anyone has ideas on games since this is going to be a couples shower with children included.  And the prizes, the hostess gifts.... UUgh... I'm tired just thinking about it!!  lol!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Perhaps I read your original post wrong, where you clearly say you were going to do the cooking yourselves.

Yeah I'm going with the others on this one. MUD.

:sigh:  Bad AEs are the worst....

• Wow!! Everything went great!! We got almost everything for our baby girl!!  We ended up having the food catered, which everyone loved! The DJ Played some funny music during the baby games, plus he had everyone dancing and singing at the end of the party! The children were happy and the parents were so happy they brought them to the party!! It was just awesome!!

Everyone kept saying what a wonderful party it was, and wishes they could relive it again!!

It was definently worth having this baby shower for 90 people!!

• Loading the player...
  • I know this post is way old but I cant help myself....I cant beleive how rude and selfish so many of you women are! You should be ashamed of yourself! Everyone is different and in different circumstances what gives you the right to be judging her? Are you perfect? Maybe to your egocentric self you are but to someone else you may not be. She didnt ask for your opinion she asked for suggestions, if you cant read or follow directions because you think that everything that comes out of your mouth is gold you need to take a strong hard look at the kind of person you are. What makes you think that your opinion matters? What makes you so darn important? Be proactive, be helpful, be beautiful of mind and spirit not full of negativity and judgement! So many beautiful woman but in thia post I realize how many of them are beautiful only skin deep, we are supposed to help each other, lift one another up and respect each other. Its so sad that people have lost the "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all"
  • So happy for you! Way to rock it!
  • pacyndi said:
    I know this post is way old but I cant help myself....I cant beleive how rude and selfish so many of you women are! You should be ashamed of yourself! Everyone is different and in different circumstances what gives you the right to be judging her? Are you perfect? Maybe to your egocentric self you are but to someone else you may not be. She didnt ask for your opinion she asked for suggestions, if you cant read or follow directions because you think that everything that comes out of your mouth is gold you need to take a strong hard look at the kind of person you are. What makes you think that your opinion matters? What makes you so darn important? Be proactive, be helpful, be beautiful of mind and spirit not full of negativity and judgement! So many beautiful woman but in thia post I realize how many of them are beautiful only skin deep, we are supposed to help each other, lift one another up and respect each other. Its so sad that people have lost the "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all"
    wat.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VORVOR member
    So, pacyndi joined in '12, has next to no posts herself, but manages to dig THIS post up from 4 years ago??? 

HUH?

This, again, makes me suspect that it's Bump employee's trying to drum up activity.
  • My suggestion would be to keep the games to a minimum or maybe not have any games.100 people and games will mean a very long and drawn out shower. People usually attend showers that are like 2-3 hours long. By the time your guests come and get seated and start eating that alone could take about 1.5 hours. Plus if you plan on opening your gifts you may want to factor in that time as well (opening gifts from 100 guests can be time consuming). So basically just keep in mind how long you want your shower to be because you do have a large guest list and you don't want your guests getting bored or restless because your shower is extremely long and taking up the majority of their day.
  • pacyndi said:

I know this post is way old but I cant help myself....I cant beleive how rude and selfish so many of you women are! You should be ashamed of yourself! Everyone is different and in different circumstances what gives you the right to be judging her? Are you perfect? Maybe to your egocentric self you are but to someone else you may not be. She didnt ask for your opinion she asked for suggestions, if you cant read or follow directions because you think that everything that comes out of your mouth is gold you need to take a strong hard look at the kind of person you are. What makes you think that your opinion matters? What makes you so darn important? Be proactive, be helpful, be beautiful of mind and spirit not full of negativity and judgement! So many beautiful woman but in thia post I realize how many of them are beautiful only skin deep, we are supposed to help each other, lift one another up and respect each other. Its so sad that people have lost the "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all"

Go home, @pacyndi‌. You're drunk.

Glad to know that you have kept the "if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all."

But seriously, put down the bottle and stay off the internet.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"