Austin Babies

trying to trick me already?

Adley has learned to pull up on things recently and she loves to do it.  So tonight, when I put her to bed, she rolled to her tummy like always, and then I rubbed her back like I always do.  When I turned to walk away, she got onto her hands and started crawling to the edge.  When I turned back around, she laid down.  Then I turned again and she started crawling again to the edge.  I finally just walked out and let her crawl to the edge to pull herself up.  She talked to herself for awhile and got down and went to sleep.

Isn't it a little early for her to try to trick me?  Or am I just wishing it was?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: trying to trick me already?

• Camy does something similar. With our current setup, she knows my bedside table is by the head of her crib (but there's nothing there that can hurt her or that she can break). I'll let her crawl to that side of her crib but if it looks like she's going to pull up or reach through I'll say "Caaaamy" in that "what do you think you're doing" voice. She will immediately hit the deck, lay her head down and giggle. Its like she's trying to say "Nothing mama, just laying down up here. Don't mind me." ha. 

Silly kiddos.. learning how to fake us out early! 

• Loading the player...
  • ha!  how funny.

just glad that she knows how to get back down from pulling up!  I thought you were going to have to go back in to rescue her from being stuck standing up.  :)

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"