3rd Trimester

so freaking constipated! TMI i am sorry

Okay so this pregnancy I have been so good, and havent had this problem, but lordy are things ugly right now!  What works for you to keep things moving along and what do you do when things get behind a day or two???

Re: so freaking constipated! TMI i am sorry

• I drink some Senna tea. :P I am in your boat. It was bad, and now it's worse now that I am taking an iron supplement. Grrr!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • eat a ridiculous amount of green grapes it always gets things going or double fiber bread works for me too. I have to take iron and have had to think of some crazy things to "get the flow back on course" Also take a few fiber pills just to kick start things along with these foods. And if you like black licorice the most organic natural kind you can find ive heard its fantastic but i hate the stuff
  • Loading the player...
  • Salad! I've been constipated a couple of times and I ate it 2x's a day and within 2 days I was regular again.

Lettuce, carrots, olives, chunks of cheese, bacon bits, tomatoes, cucumbers, with ranch. Of course u can add or take away anything u want to ur likings!

• Try some psylium in your juice or yogurt. That usually does it for me.
  • imagemel2in:

Okay so this pregnancy I have been so good, and havent had this problem, but lordy are things ugly right now!  What works for you to keep things moving along and what do you do when things get behind a day or two???

I eat lots of foods high in fiber for the day and by that night I'm good to go. 

• i didnt have problems in the first 32 weeks. on my 33rd week though sometimes i go by a day without a BM which is unusual for me. anyway what i did was aside from my everyday lactobacilli drink fix, i take 150ml of prune juice. And it really works wonders. sometimes if  i feel too stuffed, i add in a serving of papaya to my regular 3 servings of fruit diet. trust me itll speed regulate BMs. also avoid colas because it will get u constipated

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"