3rd Trimester

Lower Pressure

Ok I have been feeling pressure down below for weeks now. But today after sexy time and swimming I feel so much more. It's starting to get really uncomfortable. I was lying down trying to sleep and could not get comfy at all!

She already dropped a couple weeks back so I know it isn't that. I haven't been having any contractions just some back pain. But I am wondering if this pressure could be my water wanting to break or some type of start to labor? It's almost like when you have gas and you can't get it out and it hurts really bad, but this "gas pressure" is in my lower abdomen and everytime I sit down or stand up it hurts.

I have no idea what this is!? Anyone else had this or know what it is? I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, so i can ask there if it doesn't go away. But hopefully I can get some info tonight on it.

Re: Lower Pressure

• I've had extra pressure today...LO dropped a few weeks ago and then dropped more today..about 4cm lower(yes I measure! I'm retarded I know) so I think it's from that.
  • MomE2BeMomE2Be member
    I didn't know she could keep dropping still. Good to know! Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been getting the same feeling this past week. The pressure feels so intense sometimes that I feel like something is going to burst out! My next appt. Isn't until Thursday. Please update if you do ask your Dr tomorrow.
  • The baby can "drop more" also she/he can move up and down.  My LO did this... but maybe 2 weeks ago she dropped, and then dropped some more... each time i woudl get more pressure.  The last few days (since about 40 weeks) i have had intense pressure in my hips, lower back, and abdomen.  Not only that, my entire leg seem to hurt now as well.  The Doc said it is a good thing... everything is preping for delivery...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"