Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Who is here tonight???

I am currently in a food coma.  I ate SO much today.  Now I feel a little sick.

Hope everyone else had a great Monday!

TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: Who is here tonight???

• Options

Hello!  I'm here! Smile  But, it's been a loooong day for me (picking out paint swatches for the new house and many other much-needed items); so, I'll probably head to bed soon.

I sorta wish I was in a food coma - ha!  I'm starving, and we have nothing in the house that sounds good!

• Options
    Ugh...I HATE that feeling. Hopefully you'll feel better soon, or at least by morning. My holiday was good, just did a little shopping, and waiting for DH to get home from work now. After a nice 4 day weekend I am sooo not looking forward to getting up at 5am for work tomorrow!
    imageimage

Married my best friend in May 2009
    Started TTC our first since May 2010
    1st BFP: 8/18/2011.....EDD 4/25/2012
    2nd BFP: 8/19/2012....EDD 4/26/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here. Smile Thinking about grabbing a snack and watching a movie with the pups. DH works till 3 am. Sad
  • Options
    I'm here.  Reading a book and avoiding finishing the laundry.  
  • Options
    imagesqueakerabudhbabi:

Hello!  I'm here! Smile  But, it's been a loooong day for me (picking out paint swatches for the new house and many other much-needed items); so, I'll probably head to bed soon.

I sorta wish I was in a food coma - ha!  I'm starving, and we have nothing in the house that sounds good!

Good for you  Sounds like you had a productive day.  I seriously cooked this morning and then ate the rest of the day at different 2 BBQs.

I have lots of leftovers here!

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options

imageashpink25:
    Ugh...I HATE that feeling. Hopefully you'll feel better soon, or at least by morning. My holiday was good, just did a little shopping, and waiting for DH to get home from work now. After a nice 4 day weekend I am sooo not looking forward to getting up at 5am for work tomorrow!

Yay another CA girl.  Smile  Glad you had a good holiday.  I know work is going to be rough and I don't even wake up until 6:45!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

imagedsm111509:
    I'm here. Smile Thinking about grabbing a snack and watching a movie with the pups. DH works till 3 am. Sad

Uggh no talk of snacks!

I love the pics of your pups. They are adorable!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageashpink25:

Yay another CA girl.  Smile  Glad you had a good holiday.  I know work is going to be rough and I don't even wake up until 6:45!

Where in CA are you guys if you don't mind my asking.  I'm in OC. 

• Options

imageginamcp:
    I'm here.  Reading a book and avoiding finishing the laundry.  

You just reminded me I have clothes in the dryer.  Those def. are not getting folded tonight.

Whatcha reading?

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

Wish my laundry were just folding.  My H is tall so I have to hang all of his shirts to dry and I just did like a months worth of shirts.  Blech.  Such a PITA.

I'm reading Memory in Death by JD Robb (Nora Roberts).  I'm a trash reader.   

• Options
    imagemdluv21:
    imagesqueakerabudhbabi:

Good for you  Sounds like you had a productive day.  I seriously cooked this morning and then ate the rest of the day at different 2 BBQs.

I have lots of leftovers here!

Ooh!  Wish you could send 'em my way!  I'm going to scrounge around the fridge to see what I can find to munch on. Smile

• Options
    imagemdluv21:

imagedsm111509:

Uggh no talk of snacks!

I love the pics of your pups. They are adorable!

Aww thanks! Your 4 legged kids are adorable! Smile

• Options
    imageginamcp:

Wish my laundry were just folding.  My H is tall so I have to hang all of his shirts to dry and I just did like a months worth of shirts.  Blech.  Such a PITA.

I usually don't read her books but I have read the Wedding Quartet series by her.  It is pretty cute - fun summer reading.  It is a four part series and three of the four books have come out so far. I am looking forward to the fourth.

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:
    imageginamcp:

I usually don't read her books but I have read the Wedding Quartet series by her.  It is pretty cute - fun summer reading.  It is a four part series and three of the four books have come out so far. I am looking forward to the fourth.

I have read those.  The girls I work with all read her stuff as well so one of us will buy a book and then pass them around.  They are quick fun reads. Totally predictable but I'm not expecting too much.  I have read most of her series books. 

• Options
    Checking in after a busy, but great weekend! Ate way too much in the past 4 days...but so worth it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm here, working on my teaching portfolio for an interview tomorrow.  I'm hoping it makes a good impression, since I don't have a job for next year. 

Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options

imageBabydust08:
    Checking in after a busy, but great weekend! Ate way too much in the past 4 days...but so worth it.

Hey lady!  We are almost cycle buddies.  When do you go in for your monitoring u/s??

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imageamor_eterno:

I'm here, working on my teaching portfolio for an interview tomorrow.  I'm hoping it makes a good impression, since I don't have a job for next year. 

Good luck!!!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

Oh good luck on your portfolio and interview!

I'm actually in Riverside  Smile

imageimage

• Options
    imageginamcp:
    imagemdluv21:
    imageginamcp:

I have read those.  The girls I work with all read her stuff as well so one of us will buy a book and then pass them around.  They are quick fun reads. Totally predictable but I'm not expecting too much.  I have read most of her series books. 

That is nice that one person can buy one occasionally and all share - make you feel not so bad about spending the $$$ on them.

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imageashpink25:

Not too far then.  Did that mess on the 91 Friday give you any trouble? 

• Options

imagemdluv21:
    imageamor_eterno:

Good luck!!!

imageashpink25:

Thanks guys! Big Smile

TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options
    Ummm just a little, we went down to Disneyland for a little while (we have annual passes), and the freeways were a mess! Everything was so backed up, even surface streets. Do you know if anyone was injured? I never read anything that said he/she was hurt...Were you stuck in any of that?
    imageimage

• Options

imageashpink25:
    Ummm just a little, we went down to Disneyland for a little while (we have annual passes), and the freeways were a mess! Everything was so backed up, even surface streets. Do you know if anyone was injured? I never read anything that said he/she was hurt...Were you stuck in any of that?

In the bottom of the screen there is a little button that says "quote" click on that in person who you are replying to box and that way it will quote what they are saying and we will know who you are responding to.  Smile

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

imageashpink25:

I think they said the driver was able to get out (the Register said that police couldn't find him initially, but he was off somewhere on his phone).  I wasn't close but felt so bad for all the people that got stuck heading to the desert or wherever.  What a disastrous start to a 3 day weekend. 

• Options
    Hey All! I am here tonight but heading to bed... I am on a liquid diet from 6pm tonight until wed when I have some stuff done. gag.  I would rather sleep then stay awake thinking about how hungry I am!!!! Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageOrganicTeacher:
    Hey All! I am here tonight but heading to bed... I am on a liquid diet from 6pm tonight until wed when I have some stuff done. gag.  I would rather sleep then stay awake thinking about how hungry I am!!!! Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day!

Ew I am sorry. I hope the time passes quickly for you!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

imageOrganicTeacher:

A liquid diet is my idea of hell.  Hope all your testing goes well and that you make it through tomorrow ok. 

• Options

Night ladies! I am going to go take a hot shower and get in bed early tonight.

Have a good Tuesday tomorrow - Monday is over already.  Yay!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageashpink25:

In the bottom of the screen there is a little button that says "quote" click on that in person who you are replying to box and that way it will quote what they are saying and we will know who you are responding to.  Smile

Ok, now I feel like a complete blonde. I was wondering how to do that, but didn't want to ask  Confused   
    imageimage

• Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageBabydust08:

Hey lady!  We are almost cycle buddies.  When do you go in for your monitoring u/s??

Ohh I see that! I'm going back in on CD 13, so only 4 more days. What about you? Fingers crossed for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageashpink25:
    imagemdluv21:

imageashpink25:

Ok, now I feel like a complete blonde. I was wondering how to do that, but didn't want to ask  Confused   

That is ok - that is what I figured.  We all had to learn sometime!  I have just be around too long!

Now you know and don't have to ask the board.  Smile

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imageBabydust08:
    imagemdluv21:

imageBabydust08:

Ohh I see that! I'm going back in on CD 13, so only 4 more days. What about you? Fingers crossed for you!

I am going CD13 too.  3 more days!  GL to you!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:
    imageashpink25:
    imagemdluv21:

imageashpink25:

That is ok - that is what I figured.  We all had to learn sometime!  I have just be around too long!

Now you know and don't have to ask the board.  Smile

Haha yeah thanx!  Anywho...I am off to shower and then bed. Hope you ladies have a nice night!
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"