Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Worshipping Psycho

I had my first encounter with a psycho baby worshipper Friday at the auction I went to with Muh Mum.

This lady came up to me to tell me how cute Little A is, alright, fine, thank you. I walk away. She follows me and asks how old he is. I answer. I walk away. She follows me again, asks a few more questions. Fast forward about 10 minutes and she comes up to me (yet again) while Muh Mum is holding him and asks if SHE can hold him.

WTF. Who goes up to a complete stranger and asks to hold their baby?!

She then proceeded to tell me all about her why she couldn't have her own children. Etc etc. 

And she had a beard. Weird.

Re: Baby Worshipping Psycho

• So what exactly do you say to a stranger when he/she asks to hold your baby?  Is there a way to tactfully decline?
  • That actually makes me kind of sad.  I don't know what I'd do in that situation.  I don't let people I don't know hold my baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechantellio:
    So what exactly do you say to a stranger when he/she asks to hold your baby?  Is there a way to tactfully decline?
    If there is I'm sure my face would give away what I was really thinking anyway! I said I thought he looked perfectly comfortable with his grandma holding him.

I'm all about letting friends and family hold him, but not some random stranger.. my mother was creeped out enough that we left shortly after the lady asked to hold him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"