Babies on the Brain
Options

OMG "Weeds" (Season 5 spoiler)

Shane killed that stupid slore Pilar!!  Wtf is going to happen now?!
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: OMG "Weeds" (Season 5 spoiler)

• Options
    I could not get over his total casual attitude about it either. You know Nancy is freaking.out inside over this.
  • Options

I knew Shane was going to go crazy one day!  Even after he freaked out when the dude "bludgeoned innocent golfers for sport."

Let's see.  The new season starts Aug 19.  I think we'll sign up for showtime sometime in September when they will be on demand and we can have another marathon session.

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Emie28Emie28 member
    Seriously though, it is Nancy's fault. In the first 2 seasons she was doing what she was doing for the kids. Beginning in season 3 she became completely self involoved and the kids were getting little to no attention. She really lost sight of where the line was.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh yeah, Nancy Botwin is not going to win Mom of the Year. 

I think they ( the Weeds Gods) realized that and tried to put it into perspective with Esteban's druggie daughter, but now Shane's a murderer, so...?  I don't know.

I read that next season they move to Seattle.  

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options

I also wonder what is going to happpen.  In the season warm on Showtime, they show Nancy burying the malet thing he hit her with.  I wonder if they hid the murder.

Ignore my mistakes, I am only half here today.

• Options

I don't get Showtime, but on a whim I started adding the DVDs to Netflix, and after several marathon sessions, DH and I are so caught up.  I can't wait to see where they go with this.

But as PP said, she definitely lost sight of why she started this.  The kids best interests went out the window awhile ago.  At least Andy finally called her on it by saying she brings all this on herself.

My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options

imageEmie28:
    Seriously though, it is Nancy's fault. In the first 2 seasons she was doing what she was doing for the kids. Beginning in season 3 she became completely self involoved and the kids were getting little to no attention. She really lost sight of where the line was.

I like the show, and I think Celia and Doug are hilarious.  I can't stand Nancy Botwin.  She's a terrible mother, and her bug eyes have to go.  I was glad that Shane killed Pilar however.   

• Options
    Emie28Emie28 member
    imagePiad1:

imageEmie28:

I like the show, and I think Celia and Doug are hilarious.  I can't stand Nancy Botwin.  She's a terrible mother, and her bug eyes have to go.  I was glad that Shane killed Pilar however.   

I really loved Nancy in the first 2 seasons. Actually I think the entire show was much better then. I keep watching b/c I just can't help myself, but I hate that the lead character has become so unlikable to me and I just feel sorry for Shane.

They had an awesome satire of suburban life and then literally burned down suburbia turning the show into something completely different.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"