Babies: 6 - 9 Months

This IS baby related: Teething and ear pulling...

When your LO teethes, do they show signs of it? Specifically, do they pull their ears? Let me know what teething looks like in your house! TIA! 

Re: This IS baby related: Teething and ear pulling...

• DS will pull on his ears and scream. He will also chew on his hands. Teething isn't a pain until about 1 or 2 in the morning and he'll scream and scream and scream some more. It's painful for both of us.
  • IEtoLAIEtoLA member
    inconsolable screaming/crying, lots of drool, loss of appetite, ear tugging, warm mouthand not letting me get anywhere near her mouth
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DS2's first tooth just broke through the gum yesterday.  I haven't noticed ear pulling but he got one hell of a rash around his mouth, under his chin, and neck (I assume from the drool), his hands are often in his mouth, and he loves to chew on either his bib or burp cloths (he nor DS1 were fans of actual teethers and have always preferred cloth material).  DS2 has also been a little fussy and not sleeping the best (I don't think that is completely teething related though).  He also seems to be uncomfortable and his cries sometimes sound like he is in pain.  He gets infant tylenol or ibuprofen (generic brands) when I hear that.
    imageimage
  • Crying (she's usually in a really good mood), hands in her mouth more than normal, and a lot of drooling. 

We gave her a little motrin today because her teeth seemed to really be bothering her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ugh...hate teething! we get ear tugging, chewing on people's faces, fussy-he never is, trouble during nap time with staying asleep, poor eating, drool....motrin and oragel are my best friends!
  • Teething in our house is pretty easy. Mainly just a LOT of drooling and he'll try and stick anything in his mouth. When I'm holding him, he'll even try and get my shoulder into his mouth or when I give him a kiss he'll put my chin in his mouth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you for posting this Q.  DD has been pulling at her ear to, and has broken out in some random rashes on her face.  She's going to the Dr. today, but I guess some of these may actually be related to teething.  It's nice to see we're not alone in the battle.  I can't wait for my cuddly snuggle baby back :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whatever one says above. :( Not fun to see your baby in that much pain. I just wish that they came all at once...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"