Babies: 9 - 12 Months

so DS likes chili! HA!

DH left his bowl on the end table in our tv room, thinking it would of been out of reach of truett. HA! he was wrong! while i was washing up dishes, dh brought a couple cups in the kitchen, which is literally steps away from the tv room. in this 20-ish seconds, truett managed to climb on top of the couch, get to the end table & was EATING THE CHILI! when DH mentioned this was happening i dropped everything in my hands and ran to him. to both of our surprise, he was happily eating chili like it was nothing! it was smeared ear to ear & all over his hands!! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: so DS likes chili! HA!

• LOL my uncle feed me chili and ice cream when I was 4 months old.....it was my first table food.  Ironicly I cant stand chili now. 
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AJ loves spicy foods! Haven't done chili yet, but salsa chicken is one of his favorite foods.
  • Loading the player...
  • You let your DS eat Chili and let him play on his own in his PNP!  That's it...I'm starting a new post calling you out...LOL Stick out tongue

• DD also loves all things spicy!  Chili, enchiladas, taco meat-she loves it all.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGina1221:
    You let your DS eat Chili and let him play on his own in his PNP!  That's it...I'm starting a new post calling you out...LOL Stick out tongue

LMAO! i was going to make a post at 1030 this morning and let everyone know "Oh! It's 1030-Truett is locked away in his room & isn't coming out until 1!!" hahahahahahahaha. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"