Eco-Friendly Family

Ok Ladies...

I am going to have to fight you off at the next AFFF stocking.  I am losing Milk Maids left and right.  I found one demolished by the dryer today.  It even tore the pul.  I think I am down 4 now.  Boo!
47 months &
11 months

Re: Ok Ladies...

• Holy cow -- how does a dryer tear PUL?
  • luvlieKluvlieK member

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:
    Holy cow -- how does a dryer tear PUL?

I hate using delicate bags and it got caught in the side.  I could barely see it.  So I am thinking that's where some socks and maybe another MM is?  lol   

47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah...you might want to overcome that issue you have with the delicate bags.  It sounds like your dryer is hungry.
  • imageluvlieK:

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

I hate using delicate bags and it got caught in the side.  I could barely see it.  So I am thinking that's where some socks and maybe another MM is?  lol   

Mine has eaten two covers and a wet bag not to mention torn the snaps off half a dozen fitteds.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesmurfetteinred:
    imageluvlieK:

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

Mine has eaten two covers and a wet bag not to mention torn the snaps off half a dozen fitteds.

Really?  How has my stash escaped the Wrath of the Dryer? 

• I still need to get my hands on some Hmm
  • imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

I hate my dryer. When we move it stays for sure. I'm quite certain it's special in it's own way. 

• imagenikll34:
    I still need to get my hands on some Hmm

Ditto- I have one measly ole pair- and I can't even buy the ones that are stocked! Poo poo pooo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:
    imagesmurfetteinred:
    imageluvlieK:

imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

You're dryer is to full of hemp.

Duh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"