Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Imaginarium Train Table?

Does anyone have this table?  What do you think of it?  Thinking about getting it for DDs 2nd birthday.

Thanks!

Re: Imaginarium Train Table?

• Options
    DD doesnt have it but her BF does it ROCKS! I wish we could get one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we do, and love it!   we've had it for almost 6 months. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJamie1999:
    we do, and love it!   we've had it for almost 6 months. 

Does it work with the motorized Thomas engines?

• Options
    I got DS the Cisco one from Target for $50. It looks just like the imaginarium one. DS loves it. Although he plays lego on it instead of the train.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have one and I'm not crazy about it. DS broke the drawer the first day we had it and he also spilled some milk on it and now the top is peeling. I wish we would have bought a plastic table instead.
  • Options
    We got it for DS for Christmas, and honestly it's the best money we've ever spent on a toy.  He plays with it everyday (along with every other kid that stops by our house), and it's durable, and well made.  DS is just now into "Thomas" trains and the wooden ones fit on the tracks too.  I don't see him outgrowing his trains anytime soon.
  • Options
    The motorized Thomas trains get stuck on the tunnels and bridge, but they work fine around the inside tracks, we have a few of those too!  She'll have a blast!
  • Options

We got a really kick ass one off of Craigslist for $40.  My son plays with it for literally hours every single day (have had it for about 2 months now).  I'm so glad that we got it, and got it so cheaply!

• Options

I just picked up this exact one last night off craigs list for $4o also. yeah!

imageRaving Rabbids:

We got a really kick ass one off of Craigslist for $40.  My son plays with it for literally hours every single day (have had it for about 2 months now).  I'm so glad that we got it, and got it so cheaply!

Jackson arrived 7/7/08! BFP2 7.15.10 D&C 8.17.10 BFP3 8.10.11 MC 8.16.11 BFP4 9.22.11 MC 10.13.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"