3rd Trimester

Soreness (TMI)

THE PAIN!!  I feel like someone kicked me in the vag with a steel toed boot.  It is like, right inside my thighs and it is not internal, it is more muscle/ligament. It has gotten so bad (especially when all my weight is on my right foot) that I am limping.  

2 questions:  Isn't it a tad too soon for me to be feeling like this? I thought it would be at least 8 months till I felt this way.  AND. What do you do to remedy the situation.  So far I have read butterfly stretch and squats but I am too sore to do either right now. I feel like straddling a block of ice!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Soreness (TMI)

• How funny I just posted a similar post a few up (yours hadnt posted yet lol) about the same type pain. Mine feels more like a pulled muscle, but not really.... Im not sure what it is but it sucks.... Im thinking about having hubby massage it and then put a heating pad on it....

IDK, but good luck! I feel your pain Literally :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • monkykymonkyky member
    I have been getting the same thing! It happens to me at least once a day and I have no idea how to make it better. Tongue Tied I'm just glad I'm not the only one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I get it too. It's not fun. Google "PSD".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yep, I get it. I just responded on another thread with this happening..

Glad I'm not the only one.. :-)

• I'm not sure if you're describing the same thing or not, but I get the feeling off and on (and have for months) that I rode a bike for too long or like someone hit me b/w the legs with a 2x4.  I looked it up online and asked the doc, both said it was nerve pain and normal.  Doc said it would come and go, and it has for me.  HTH!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have had this since 20 weeks. Mine is quite severe. I have a hard time with any movement at all. Mine has been diagnosed as SPD... Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (i think that is how it goes)
  • Thanks ladies!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"