Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

website for preseed?

is it preseed or preconceive that you girls recommend?  I am going to order it online now (need to make sure I get in on time!) but I want to make sure i'm getting the right one!  what's the website, please?  thanks! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: website for preseed?

• Options
    And which product do you recommend?  the multi use tube?  Is that best? 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

• Options

I got my Preseed from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com.

I got the multi use tube and did not use the full recommended amount each time.  Hope this helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Preseed is what everyone recommends. I don't know where they get it from, but a quick google search brought up a ton of results.

Here's one.

https://www.babyhopes.com/pre-seed-lubricant.html?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Conception_Aids

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Just ordered from early pregnancy test website.  Free 2 day shipping, I guess?

Thanks for the help.  I hope it comes in time to use it all month! 

image image

• Options
    imageSoxFan777:

Just ordered from early pregnancy test website.  Free 2 day shipping, I guess?

Thanks for the help.  I hope it comes in time to use it all month! 

Yeah I actually got it pretty quickly, and the shipping was free, which was a plus.  It also came with a couple of free hpt cheapies. Have fun with it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used pre-conceive b/c that is what a few drugstores near me carry (walgreens, rite aid).  I would be interested to know the difference between the 2-  I was under the impression they were basically the same.   I have never seen pre-conceive sold in any other form than a big bottle in store.
    EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• Options
    I'm going to try to pick up preseed tomorrow at CVS actually.  I'll post tomorrow if I am able to find it there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amazon.com!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"