Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

water to drink ?

How much H2O does your LO drink throughout the day (not including bottle)?  EX-  sippy cup etc.

Re: water to drink ?

• Options
    pretty much none....she is not into the sippy cup. She loves to fling water around but not actually drink it. Ome day soon, I hope!

• Options
    I just started using a training sippy for them so right now its a matter of them learning how to use it i dont really enforce it.  i need to start getting them to drink more water bc now that thier formula is decreasing and foods increasing im worried they will get dehydrated???? is that silly? i think sine they are still getting about 26-28 oz of formula a day still i dont need ot pucsh the h2o just yet
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    About 2-3 oz...it is given to her after she has her solids.  This past weekend, we were at the racetrack for some hours and I gave her a little extra ( I was thirsty, so I figured that she was too).
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This kid loves water!  I have to take the sippy away from her.  I think she gets close to 3 ounces a day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't measure.  I just offer the sippy cup as often as I can remember.  I also let her drink from my glass since she likes drinking water like mommy!  That definitely gets her to drink more water.  It's recommended that LO drinks some water after each meal to help with the kidney functioning now that solids is in the diet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He gets about 4 oz, mostly after dinner, which is the bigger meal.
  • Options
    i'd say 2-4 ounces. it's been hot so maybe closer to the 4 side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"