Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How soon do you go to bed after LO?

I always feel like I should go to bed early even on the days I don't work the next day- just because if I stay up until 11-12 I am super tired when she gets up at 6 or 7 the next day.  So after she goes down at 7 or 8pm I feel like I need to go to bed at like 9 so that I can for sure get the right amount of sleep- but I'm not tired then!!!

And it doesn't help that I'm not a morning person-

Do you go to bed early just b/c LO might be up early the next day?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How soon do you go to bed after LO?

• He goes to bed around 7 and wakes up to nurse at 10.  I just stay up for that.  After he nurses I wait 30 minutes, pump, and go to bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • LO is asleep by 830, we usually go to bed around 1030, then up for the day at 630. I wish I went to bed earlier, but DH is a night owl and we like to go to bed together. And poor him - he has to get up for work at 430.
  • Loading the player...
  • Bout 2 hours Gotta shower and pump.
  • I put DD to bed at 7:30 and am usually in bed by 9 and asleep by 9:30.  DD wakes at 4 am EVERYDAY so I like to hit the hay early.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He goes to bed around 7.  There is no way I could go to bed that early.  I usually go upstairs with DH around 10 and we watched TV for a bit and are asleep by 11ish.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He goes to bed at around 7:30. I'm usually in bed by 10. He's still not STTN and is up for the day at 6:30 and I need 8 hours to function, even if it's broken up.
  • bwralcbwralc member
    I go to bed 1/2 to 1 hour after DD. I need a lot of sleep b/c DD is high energy and clingy so I'm exhausted by the end if the day. When I do stay up i'm usually regretting my choice.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in bed by 9pm and asleep by 10pm. My daughter falls asleep around 8pm most nights.
  • About an hour or 2... we're both night owls.  DS is down around 10, I'm up 'til 11:30 or 12.  We sleep in 'til 8:30ish, usually.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• they go to bed at 630 (i cook dinner while DH puts them down)...we eat until 7, watch an hour of TV or play on the computer, pump, cuddle and in bed by 9.  my DH stays up at 1 later to study.
  • DD goes down for the night at 7:30. I aim to be in bed by 10 but it's usually more like 10:30. We're up by 8am. 
  • I'm a major night owl. Sometimes I'm not in bed until 2am! Usually it's around midnight to 1am though.

Marley is down for the night at 730 and up at 8-9am

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"