Infertility

anyone watching the bachelorette?

who do you like so far?

i think she really likes roberto....she blushes big time just looking at him! 

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's

Re: anyone watching the bachelorette?

• I'll watch it tonight.  The guys are gross, with maybe a couple exceptions.

But I spoiled it already, like I always do, by reading Reality Steve. Well, I know who is in the final 2 and one of them is the one I picked from the beginning!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:

I'll watch it tonight.  The guys are gross, with maybe a couple exceptions.

But I spoiled it already, like I always do, by reading Reality Steve. Well, I know who is in the final 2 and one of them is the one I picked from the beginning!

i read reality steve too :)   

• Loading the player...
  • This season is weird.  I am really not an Ali fan and the guys, for the most part, are gross.  But I'll watch anyway.  ;)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm watching... I've watched every season of the Bachelor and Bachelorette... even thought about applying for the Bachelor like 7 years ago before meeting DH.  It seems like Ali has got some good guys, but some real duds too.  I don't read Reality Steve so I hope she doesn't screw up.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    This season is weird.  I am really not an Ali fan and the guys, for the most part, are gross.  But I'll watch anyway.  ;)

agreed! this is the worst batch of bachelors yet!! 

• imagekimarino13:
    This season is weird.  I am really not an Ali fan and the guys, for the most part, are gross.  But I'll watch anyway.  ;)

I agree!  This is the first time I haven't been a real fan of the bachelorette.  There is something different about Ali.  Trista and Ryan was still my favorite season by far.  Love them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lot of duds..i like Kirk! :)
    IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)
  • I'm finding that i've been so annoyed with her.  I just feel she is too fake being happy/giggly all the time. But of course I still keep watching, I too love Roberto and the Cape Cod guy who i've like since day 1.  Still haven't made up my mind about wrestler boy and it's taking all my will power not to look up reality steve as I hated how it ruined the last bachelor for me.

TTC since 2008, our little miracle arrived July 2013!

photo fe6a27e4-de39-4f30-81f0-14bbf2fc509c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"