Trying to Get Pregnant

Pre-seed question

I know this is discussed here often, but wanted to see what people who have used it thought...

So, looking at their website, I know there are two different types. The "TTC" one is an internal with applicators. If I buy the internal one, can I use it extermally if I dont like it internally?

Re: Pre-seed question

• StephKStephK member
    I have the one with the applicators and I use it internally at times and externally at times, sometimes both.  It depends on how much you need at the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've started using both.  I think the internal one is a bit more liquidy, so I prefer the Pre for external, but if you just wanted to buy one, I'm sure the internal is fine for both.

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Loading the player...
  • I would recommend getting the kind that you fill the applicator yourself.  I ordered the pre-filled and there is WAY too much in the applicator, but you can't save it, so you end up wasting alot.  If you get the kind where you fill the applicator yourself it'll last longer, a little bit of preseed goes a long way!  Also, that'll let you decide if you want to use it internally or externally.  Personally, we always use it internally.

Hope that helps!

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards