Parenting after a Loss

Anyone interested in collaborating in a PPD book?

As most of you know, I suffered hardcore with PPD. I've read a couple books on the topic but none that were particularly life changing or detailed enough to know that I was not alone in my thinking.  When I was 14, I lost my mom to cancer, and someone gave me this book which helped me so much through the grieving process: https://www.hopeedelman.com/books-motherlessdaughters-edelman.htm

I'd like to write something similar to Motherless Daughters, with many survival stories from my fellow PPD warriors.  If you'd like to collaborate with me, please let me know.  If you know others in our shoes, please pass my info along. My email is useonfire@aol.com

Heck I minored in Creative Writing when I was an undergrad so I might as well put some of my writing skills to good use!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone interested in collaborating in a PPD book?

• I would be interested, let me know what u are looking for. Our overall experiences, specific situations, what helped?
  • imageorleyl:
    I would be interested, let me know what u are looking for. Our overall experiences, specific situations, what helped?

If you'd be willing to write up your personal story and have it published, that's pretty much what I'm looking for. 

• Loading the player...
  • Count me in. I will email you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"