Health & Exercise
Options

need to get moving

okay i've had enough of my baby fat....

my LO is 2 ...and it's been a roller coaster.....i'm not fat i just have a muffin top and the abs i did have are totally gone....lol

i need to get moving but i dont want to over do it

any ideas i could start out with that you suggest??....of course walking....and some abs crunchs or something

Married 04.23.07
Hayden born 11.18.07
BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
TTC #2 since Dec 09'
10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
TTC Blog
23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view

Re: need to get moving

• Options

When DS was 3 months, I started spinning (or cycling) classes and they kicked my butt back into shape.  I am also a runner and it has helped me a ton with my endurance.  The classes I took were at my local community center and they are cycle/core, so I get the cardio work plus the ab workout and I only go twice per week.  The weight really did just drop off and I was back in all of my pre-pregnancy clothes when I came back from maternity leave.  I gained over 50 pounds during my pregnancy too, so it was a shock right after birth it did not all just go away LOL!!  I am still doing it and I LOVE it!!  If you cannot find a class to take like that, the Billy Blanks Taebo (as dorky as it sounds) bootcamp videos are really good too!

Good luck to you! Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"