TTC After a Loss
Options

guess what I just found out (PG cousin mentioned)

I was at my IL for dinner tonight and my DH cousin is due in October and I was Very bitter when she got PG but I have gotten over it (they have a very weird "we are better then thou" attitude about stuff and feel like they know everything so I have been avoiding them).

Anyways.  My MIL just told me that DH aunt told her that she wanted to get PG right away and after 3 months went to the Dr. and told her she wanted to get on fertility meds.. he told her that she had to try for a year before they do that (She is only 28-29) so she LIED to the Dr. and told her it has been 11 months.  Long story short.. she got KU first time with them and now says she want 4 kids right away.  I am sorry but what an ASS!  To make it worse she did this right after she found out i had my M/C (MIL told me she told them about it and a month later she was KU)... MIL thinks she ran and did that so that she would get PG before me.  I can't believe someone would be so impatient.  I guess some people just get what they want when they want it. 

Rant over.. sorry just had to vent.  but now i don't know if I can look at her with out being pissed. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: guess what I just found out (PG cousin mentioned)

• Options
    I'm sorry (((hugs)))
  • Options
    UHG!  I would be ticked, too.  That is just ridiculous.  Why would you want to do fertility meds if you didn't need them?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow.....wow
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Options
    Right aren't fertility meds kinda harsh?!?! We haven't hit that part of the journey yet but I thought that they kinda mess you up hormonally. 
  • Options
    Jeez, that's crappy. I'm sorry.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yeah she certainly shouldn't be lying about that.  Her doc maybe should have questioned it a bit more.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    That's terrible, I'm sorry. I can't believe she lied to the doctor. Don't they check into medical history or anything before they go handing out meds? 
  • Options
    Wow.  That's just crazy.  I'm sorry.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    THanks girls... i thought I was being super sensitive about it (which I am trying to be better about) so thanks for justifying my feelings.  Im gonna go eat icecream to make me feel better.
  • Options
    kmountkmount member
    she sounds like a real douchnozzle.  ((hugs))
    m/c 12/20/09 @ 5 1/2 weeks ~ CP 1/25/09 @ 4 weeks ~ missed m/c 4/6/10 (stopped growing @ 6 weeks, stayed with me until 10) ~Foster parent to B, 9/10-1/12~ Proud Mother of Gage Stephen, born 12/26/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefrogyie:
    THanks girls... i thought I was being super sensitive about it (which I am trying to be better about) so thanks for justifying my feelings.  Im gonna go eat icecream to make me feel better.

Do this for sure!! That broad is nuts.  I agree w/your MIL, why else would she rush into Fertility meds if she wasn't tryin to get KU before you?  Psycho

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefrogyie:

Your feelings are completely justified.  I am sorry that you have to deal with someone like her.

• Options
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"