Trying to Get Pregnant

temping ?

Do you have to temp while laying in bed or can you get up and go to the bathroom and temp? Also, what BBT do you recommend?
BFP #1 10/23/10 M/C 11/22/10 BFP #2 1/16/11 M/C 2/2011 BFP #3 1/2012 M/C 3/2012 RE testing: all normal 6/2012: injects+Iui = BFN 9/2012 injects + Iui = BFN 12/2012: polyp removal TTC on our own for awhile

Re: temping ?

• Do not get up, sit up, move around too much at all before temping.  The first thing you should do is stick the thermometer in your mouth. 

I use the Walgreen's BBT.  It's not the greatest, but I always see my shift.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagej_luvs_r:

Do not get up, sit up, move around too much at all before temping.  The first thing you should do is stick the thermometer in your mouth.  

This. I use a Rite Aid one, but I wouldn't recommend. It seems like it takes FOREVER for it to beep. I may get a new one. 

• Loading the player...
  • Ditto PPs on not moving.  I also use Walgreens and haven't had any issues
  • I use the BD basal thermometer. It is backlit and it saves your last temp for you. Sometimes it can take forever to beep, though.

https://www.drugstore.com/qxp40512_335997_sespider/bd/digital_basal_thermometer.htm

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imagekdodge423:
    image**Papps**:
    imagej_luvs_r:

Do not get up, sit up, move around too much at all before temping.  The first thing you should do is stick the thermometer in your mouth. 

I use the Walgreen's BBT.  It's not the greatest, but I always see my shift.

This. You shouldn't be doing anything before. I use the Vicks therm 

I used that one as well, excep tmy last cycle where I tried to use my Walgreen's one. The Walgreens is slow as hell. The Vick's is a fever therm, but it only take 7-8 seconds.

Maybe your Walgreen's BBT battery was dying because mine takes about 15 seconds.  Granted, 7-8 seconds has that beat.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"