Pre-School and Daycare

Seriously DH?

He went to the store to get hamburger buns for dinner tonight.

I came downstairs after DD's bath and we iced and decorated a cake and cupcakes.  

He got started on the hamburgers and when I called out the back door to him to ask where the buns were, HE HAD FORGOTTEN TO GET THEM.

I asked him where the heck he went then.  He stopped at Chik-fil-A on the way to the store to get the free spicy chicken sandwich and forgot to go to the store after that.

He doesn't know why I'm so pissed off right now.  I swear he's smart.  Really he is.

But how do you forget to get the ONE thing you went out to get.

Re: Seriously DH?

• I have to side with your DH on this one ... only because I have gone to the store for DH only to forget the item he sent me there for!

The fact that he never even made it to the grocery store is hysterical, though. At least when I forget, I go to the store and buy 27 other items.

Hopefully he's already on his way to the store.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could totally understand sending him for a few things and him forgetting some of them.

But I sent him for ONE lousy little thing and he didn't even get it! 

He did go and get them eventually.  He's in hot water for something else now though.  We had guests this weekend and I literally did dishes all weekend long.  I asked him to do them tonight so I could have a break from it (he sat on his butt all weekend) and he has yet to get up and do them.  

• Loading the player...
  • LOL my preacher tells a story of going to the store for bread and coming back with all these sandwich toppings. But NO bread. I am lmao at him stopping at chick fil a.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"