Parenting after a Loss

Toys

I want to get DD some toys. She has a few, but they're "baby" toys and I know she's only 5 months, but she's showing interest in actually playing with things, etc. Please recommend your toys! Also, any bath tub toys you recommend? All we have are a couple of ducks. Thanks!

Re: Toys

• At that age Mallory started to show interest in alot of toys that she now really enjoys.  The Leap Frog music table, Laugh and Learn Farm, blocks, shape sorter, ring stacker.  In the bath we have some terry finger puppets that she adores, rubber ducky.  Her favorite though is just a washcloth and for us to play peekaboo and other silly things.  I noticed this weekend in the pool that she likes a cup to fill with water so maybe that in the bath too.
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We just bought G some fabric blocks which he loves. And today a FP ring stacker that he went crazy over in the store. We also got him a couple of balls to roll back and forth. Oh and I gave him the cardboard from the kitchen roll which he LOVED playing with! 

As for the bath, he is still obsessed with his duck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"