1st Trimester

# 2 on the way!

I forgot how weird/amazing it is to be pregnant! While I am definitely more relaxed this time...i still have a few questions...Has anyone else broken out like a 14 year old??? This didn't happen with my first son. I'm thinking this is a girl on the way! Also, i had a really bad muscle spasm in my back two days ago. I'm finally back up on my feet. This happened the first time, but not so early in the pregnancy (i'm 8 weeks rt now)...sound familiar to anyone?

Re: # 2 on the way!

• Welcome back and congratulations! I've had a few spots of acne, but not a full-on breakout, yet. :) I haven't had any back pain, but overall soreness.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!

My skin has actually been great the past few weeks. It was like that my whole pregnancy with DD too. I usually have mild acne but not anymore. :)

No back pain either, aside from the normal pain of lugging an almost-7-month-old around. 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Loading the player...
  • My skin broke out with DS and again with this pregnancy.  I hate it.  Yuck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!

My face was clearing up but now it is starting to break out again. I'm also beginning to get back pain.

• Congrats!  I had breakouts with both!  It sucks  I hate it!  It's cleared up now but I had bad bumps along my chin line each time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"