Georgia Babies

Score at the outlet mall!

Anyone who is up by the N. GA Premium Outlets needs to stop by today.  We got some awesome deals there this morning while visiting the inlaws.  I scored about $250 worth of clothes for me and Gavin for less than $100!  Everything at Gap was 40% off and I also got some good deals at Gymboree and The Children's Place.  DH scored at the Adidas outlet too.  I somehow managed to control myself in the Pottery Barn Outlet, but it was hard- they had a lot of cute baby stuff!  As soon as I find out if we are Team Pink or Blue... I'm heading back :-)

Re: Score at the outlet mall!

• This is random, but did you happen to notice if they had any navy blue furniture at the PBK outlet??  I'm stalking the Camp collection, for the nightstand and twin bed.  I got the dresser on Saturday!  I'm on a list to be called if they do get it, but I'm still trying to keep an eye out.  I only live 15 minutes away, so I'll be up there about once a week looking, if you ever need me to search for anything!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • imageUGAbride:
    This is random, but did you happen to notice if they had any navy blue furniture at the PBK outlet??  I'm stalking the Camp collection, for the nightstand and twin bed.  I got the dresser on Saturday!  I'm on a list to be called if they do get it, but I'm still trying to keep an eye out.  I only live 15 minutes away, so I'll be up there about once a week looking, if you ever need me to search for anything!

I didn't really notice, but I think I saw a navy desk or maybe tv console?  Not sure though.  DH pulled me away from the headboards... I think he's afraid I'm going to start trying to redo our Master Bedroom soon- lol! 

• Loading the player...
  • K&P414K&P414 member
    We stopped at the Darien Outlets on the way home from SSI and I got a great deal on a new purse and Bass had shoes buy 1 get 2 free and the 4th pair was a penny!  So we got 4 pair of shoes for like $68.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"