Northern California Babies

Dizzy during 2ww

Is that a good sign? 

I am fairly dizzy today, like move my head to fast and I feel like the whole world is spinning and I am not.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dizzy during 2ww

• I don't know if it is a good sign, but I was dizzy during my 2ww too...
  • I can't remember how early during the 2ww I had it, but I definitely did right around the time of my BFP, which was only 9 dpo.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagegreen*eyes:
    I can't remember how early during the 2ww I had it, but I definitely did right around the time of my BFP, which was only 9 dpo.

I am 7dpo so that isn't too far off!  I hope this is a good sign!  What a wonderful Father's day gift for both DH and my dad! 

• Have you been drinking enough water? It could be that maybe you're a little dehydrated? Wth the crazy weather we've been having, you might want to drink a little extra.
  • imagemrs.moosie:
    Have you been drinking enough water? It could be that maybe you're a little dehydrated? Wth the crazy weather we've been having, you might want to drink a little extra.

No I don't think I am dehydrated.  I get plenty of water, that's all I drink. No soda because of caffeine and I don't like to spend money on juice unless it's POM juice so it's pretty much just water for me. 

• Oh I hope I Hope.......... I love good signs........... Causiously hoping for you...............

Baby Dust!

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"