2nd Trimester
Options

chicken recipes people???

im making chicken kabobs on the BBQ tonight, i wanna marinated them first obviously, but im tired of all the recipes i normally use, anyone got a good one?
btw we like it spicy in our house..or at least something with a kick to it.

Re: chicken recipes people???

• Options
    You could marinate in some citrus juices(O.J and lemon) and your fav seasonings plus some garlic and red pepper flakes. Put it all in a zip lock and turn every 30 mins for at least 2 hrs. Don't forget to pierce the meat prior to marinating.
  • Options

check out this website, also if you grill alot, I would reccomend getting the webers "Real Grilling" cookbook. Ours is practially worn out from using it so much. Smile

https://www.weber.com/grillout/Default.aspx

CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We did our chicken in this the other night:

vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, chili sauce (Asian type), sugar, honey, and pepper

It turned out SO good. We did it with shake n' bake in the oven and the flavors just ROCKED. We did it overnight but even a few hours is good!

• Options

I came across this today while looking for a marinade. Haven't tried it but sounds tasty.

Lime Cilantro Marinade

• 3 tbsp lime juice
    • 3 tbsp water
    • 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
    • 1 clove minced garlic
    • 1/4 tsp cumin
    • 1 small jalapeno minced (can leave out)
    • salt and pepper to taste

Marinate for half an hour.

• Options
    thanks ladies!! I will definatly be trying these recipes! Mmm
  • Options

Chicken Stir-Fry

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 green bell pepper

3-4 stalks of celery

1 container of sliced mushrooms

curry powder to taste

1 cup uncooked long grain white rice (or brown rice) 

1/4 cup cashews 

soy sauce to taste

sour cream (dollop on top of individual plate after it is made) 

Dice bell pepper and celery and set aside

Start cooking rice...as much as you desire, but generally, I do 1 cup uncooked. 

Cube chicken, cook in frying pan at low to medium heat with a little olive oil, season with salt/pepper and curry powder. When cooked, add vegetables (celery, mushrooms and bell pepper). Let it cook down. If chicken and veggies are done before rice, make sure to turn heat down to lowest setting.

When rice is down, add rice and 1/4 cup cashews to stir fried chicken and vegetable mix.

Add soy sauce to stir fry as desired.

Plate and Serve with dollop of sour cream on top. 

I'm making this tonight....it is really yummy, healthy and makes good leftovers for lunches. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"