Multiples

What kind of vehicle do you recommend?

We have 4-door sedan that works well for one baby but is cramped with two.  What do you recommend for multiples and all the accessories?  We're trying to decide if we should upgrade.

Re: What kind of vehicle do you recommend?

• We love our Kia Rondo.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • We have a Nissan Pathfinder that I love, but it is hard to get into the 3rd row with both seats in the middle row. Other than that, plenty of room and no compliants.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got a used Honda Odyssey and we LOVE IT! Especially those automatic doors-- awesome for juggling the twins.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • We have twins + a toddler, so a minivan is a must.  We have a Honda Odyssey and we LOVE it.  I agree - the automatic sliding doors are a must.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • any minivan with doors that open on their own. LOVE mine b/c of that... and I was a "i will never drive a minivan" person - but now I can't imagine NOT having one - at least not until they are old enough to open the doors and get in the car themselves.
  • I haven't had my twins yet and only have one 4 1/2 year old right now, but I love my Dodge Grand Caravan minivan.  It seats 7, has stow-n-go seats (seats that flip right into the floor) for 2nd and 3rd row, has 2 captain's chairs on the 2nd row, has power sliding doors and hatch (perfect with kids), a DVD player, and gets great gas mileage (20ish miles to the gallon).  I love it!!!!  I can't imagine putting a 5 year old in a booster and two carseats in the backseat of my DH's car (my old car) - Mazda Protege.
  • imagethiswillbe:
    We just got a used Honda Odyssey and we LOVE IT! Especially those automatic doors-- awesome for juggling the twins.

This TOTALLY!  We love it and we got the Touring edition so it has leather and a DVD player for when they are older.  It is awesome!  Love the sliding doors and the back is big enough for our double stroller plus groceries! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"