Detroit Babies

Favorite Mom 2 Mom Sales

So I went to my first mom 2 mom sale a couple weekends ago and it was amazing.  I don't think I will ever buy retail again.

What are some of your favorites/best ones to go and why?  There are so many of them around its hard to pick which ones to go to.  I'm mostly in the Plymouth/Livonia area but will easily head to another area of SE Michigan if the sale is worth it.

Looking for a lot of outdoor items for him for the upcoming years (wagon, plastic picnic table, sandbox-that kind of thing).  Figured I'd start buying now and spread out the cost.  Also I have nieces who will play with all of it while they are over.

Re: Favorite Mom 2 Mom Sales

• I've been to the one at St Thecla in Clinton Township a couple of times.  It's one of the largest in SE Michigan.  They have their mom 2 mom twice a year, September and March.  They always have about 125 tables and then in the school hallways are all the big items.
  • I did one at Duncan Elem in Shelby Twp -- that was a really big sale - over 125 tables. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Go to mom2momlist.com  It has most sales listed in the area with their dates and how many tables will be there.  Most sales occur in the spring and fall so there aren't a lot listed right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love mom 2 moms. Did you see this website??

https://www.mom2momlist.com/list/spring.shtml

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I help run the one for the Farmington Area Mom's Club- Sept 10th this fall. I also really liked the one at Oakwood Church or something like that in Novi. It was awesome!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The Mom 2 Mom Sale Troy located at the Oakland Mall Expo (old Circuit City).  200+ tables with sellers selling everything from newborn to teen.  I've found great deals every time.  The next sale is August 28th.  Website for more information is www.mom2momsaletroy.weebly.com.  There is also a website that lists mom2mom sales happening all over Michigan at www.mom2momsalesmichigan.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"