Success after IF

Teacher gift ideas please

We are moving in 2 weeks and DS is transferring to a new preschool.  He has grown very close to his three teachers and I would really like to give them each a little thank-you gift of some kind.  Please help me come up with something.  TIA!!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: Teacher gift ideas please

• I'm a teacher and we love giftcards. Dunkin Donuts, Borders, etc. I am thankful for any amount, 5 dollars is perfect for one of the DD combos in the morning.

Although candles, and cutesy stuff is nice, my house is overflowing with these items after 10 years of teaching.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A bagel place gift card? Starbucks, Target?
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Dunkin donuts is popular $5, or movie passes?

A bottle of wine sounds good right now, hehe. You can get a good/cheap wine $4-6 at whole foods or trader joes. Just an idea :)

• smileesmilee member
    imagepiccolina09:

I'm a teacher and we love giftcards. Dunkin Donuts, Borders, etc. I am thankful for any amount, 5 dollars is perfect for one of the DD combos in the morning.

Although candles, and cutesy stuff is nice, my house is overflowing with these items after 10 years of teaching.

This!

If they have been teachers for any amount to time, the "teacher" gifts with sayings, etc- you really run out of places for them.

I 'll take a lovely hand written note over a gift any day! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tina623tina623 member
    We love GC's.  I got $50 in starbucks for teacher appreciation (from several children) and it was the best!  I agree with pp.  Candles, frames and knick-knacks are cute and very thoughtful but after years of getting them,  I've ran out of space to put them.
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Just don't give cologne... a student gave that to my DH once!

He loves gift cards, though. Although I get to keep all the Starbucks ones since he doesn't do coffee :)

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"