December 2010 Moms

Follow Up Happy Trail

I tried the Smooth Away pads and they did work however I am not too pleased with the results.  The rubbing on my skin seriously upset my skin and made it very sensitive for a few days, also it is now growing back stubbly and spiky like it does on your legs...this is exactly what I was afraid of happening!!!!  It doesnt grow back that way when I use a depilatory cream or that fast.  I will have weeks before I need to do it again with the cream and just days with the pads.  Long story short I will be trying waxing next and not using the pads anymore!
Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Follow Up Happy Trail

• Lurking from Jan 2011 and from one hairy girl to another...DO NOT WAX!!!

I've been doing electrolysis, not since PG though...and they said that waxing isn't good.  I actually made my hair worse by waxing b/c it aggrivates the hair route and makes it stronger and harder to get rid of.  Just stick with shaving, yeah you have to do it more but it's better in the long run

• I'm going to give you some hope here. I got so sick of my happy tummy last pregnancy that I shaved it constantly. After the pregnancy, the hair subsided significantly and went back to being thin and wispy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is funny because I was just looking at my belly and thought 'damn, thats fuzzy...' Its gross because I'm not a very hairy person normally (at least not where its not supposed to be) but this is kind of embarassing....
  • Sorry to hear the pads didn't work! I'm trying to convince myself that I just need to embrace it =(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"