Nurseries and Baby Gear

***shari_rngleson*** city mini question : )

Hi shari,

I noticed in one of the recent city mini threads you posted a pic of your baby directly in the city mini and wonder if you would mind telling me a little about it as I was hoping to do this with mine too. How early did you put the baby directly in the city mini? Did you use anything like a snuzzler for extra support? Any Cons to doing it this way? Thanks!!

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

Re: ***shari_rngleson*** city mini question : )

• butting in (sorry :) ), but DD went in it directly at a few months because we were taking a walk, she did great.  We did not use a snuzzler or anything, but she is SO tiny that one might not have been a bad idea.
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• hi!  i put him in the stroller in the first week!  he was 7 lbs 4 oz but i did not need anything for extra support.  i just pulled the straps as tight as they would go.

i guess the only con is that you have to take baby out of carseat carrier and risk waking him/her up.  i was too cheap to buy the carseat adapter!

today we took both kids to the pool.  my son slept in the stroller the whole time we were there.  i LOVE the fact that you can put one seat flat so baby can sleep while the other seat stays up so toddler can look out while riding.

the only con in my opinion so far is that the storage underneath is very small.  also the fact that it does not come with cup holders (you need to purchase seperately).

so far both kids (3 weeks and 17 months) love riding in this stroller! 

• Loading the player...
  • shari and beth thanks so much! I am now even more thrilled with my city mini - I can't wait to use it!! (actually, I hope I have to wait, as I am at home on bedrest for PTL - the longer I have to wait, the better ; )

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"